Does a Tonka Count?

/ Does a Tonka Count? #1  

Lady Tonka

Bronze Member
Tractor
My brother's 1961 Tonka (1:32 scale)
Briana was nice enough not to laugh when I inquired about joining your forum with several counts against me: female-type person, long-time lurker on your Rural Living sub-forum only, and "tractor owner/operator" only in the sense of keeping my brother's 1961 toy Tonka when he got tired of it. ;) (Although I am presently renting a full-size Bobcat to dig a small pond.)

So, if my life experience from growing up on a 110-acre farm outside Eugene, Oregon and teaching Master Gardener/Master Food Preserver classes can help any of the members here, I humbly ask to be part of your forum. I promise to write all my posts with my Tonka next to the computer, lol.

Please check my profile info for more about me -- and so how do I upload an avatar pic?

/ Does a Tonka Count? #2  
Welcome aboard, Lady Tonka!
That Tonka photo would make a great avatar.

/ Does a Tonka Count? #4  
Welcome to TBN From Kansas.

Welcome aboard, Lady Tonka!
That Tonka photo would make a great avatar.

I agree. I love Tonka Toys. I have a Tonka Dump Truck. It's sitting out in the yard as an ornament, a long with a toy truck mounted excavator. These were both dumpster finds.

A friend gave us a Tonka Bicycle. I'm gonna fix it up for my sisters kid, if/when she adopts or has a kid of her own.

Chad

/ Does a Tonka Count? #5  
TONKA! OMG, I am sure I own at least 100 of them. Believe It!
My dream is to some day have a man cave of a workshop and
all around the top will be my Tonkas...

welcome!

tonka1.jpg

/ Does a Tonka Count? #6  
Welcome, Lady Tonka...as how to upload an avatar picture:

Go to "My Home" at the top of the page, then to "My Settings" then to "Edit Avatar" and that should permit you to upload the photo. Good luck !!!

/ Does a Tonka Count? #7  
Lady Tonka, I have giant old series Yellow Dump truck from the attic...Made in the USA..Never used or played with, had it saved for my grands..So who's is going to laugh at it?? We all could use some tips on gardening, I know a few personally, whom have the Title, "Master Gardener".. Welcome ..

/ Does a Tonka Count? #9  
Since it is Green & Yellow everything is good on my end...!

/ Does a Tonka Count? #10  
A tractor is a tractor, welcome aboard. :thumbsup: