New to the tractor world

/ New to the tractor world #1  

deskclerk

Tractor
kubota gr2110
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this site. With all the threads, information I feel a little overwhelmed. I am having to do a crash course on learning about implements and selling my elderly fathers equipment. The implements arent too bad as I have found receipts for the cheaper items and know that he did not pay a lot to start with. I haven't had much problem figuring out what to sell the kubota rider at, but the massey ferguson is more challenging. I have the maintenance records for it, a friend is going to move it to find out how bad the tires may/may not be-definately has cracks. Do you replace the tires and sell it or discount for the cost of tires and sell it? The 2 rear tires are in question, one of my friends got quotes for the different tires from 450-600 range, wondering if it would sell faster if we replace tires. I realize this is basic stuff, but I am a female who grew up in the cookie cutter world not the tractor world. Any direction/input would be appreciated. Thank you.:confused3:

/ New to the tractor world #2  
I think your easiest bet would be to post some pictures and general information about the equipment you have here. There is enough knowledge and expirence here to get you started on a price range to ask. Also region where the equipment is as well will help.

/ New to the tractor world #4  
Welcome to TBN. :)

Chad

/ New to the tractor world #6  
Like Dave said. Post a picture, type and make of tractor. Welcome to TBN from Tennessee.

/ New to the tractor world #7  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New to the tractor world #8  
WELCOME what better way to commute to work.....take a tractor!:D

/ New to the tractor world #9  
If there is a reputable dealer near you, you might want to check with them to see if they would be interested in selling on consignment, if not, they may steer prospective buyers your way. Our dealer has referred equipment buyers to us.

Posting pictures/details here can give you a ballpark, but prices will vary between areas; good luck.