Hi from Qld

/ Hi from Qld #1  

Issues

Tractor
Agrison 50hp
G'day everyone,found you by doing google search on problems with my Brand New tractor bought from a mob in Vic.:thumbdown:
Has a 5 year warranty but I don't think that's going to be much use.:rolleyes:
I've registered to PM another member & hopefully learn from them + the rest of you.
I'm a fitter & turner by trade so may be able to help out as well.

Dave

/ Hi from Qld #2  
Howdy ho from Kansas.

Chad

/ Hi from Qld #3  
Welcome to TBN ! Hope you can get your problems fixed up, could just be everything is upside down !:laughing:
What is your weather like now ?

/ Hi from Qld
Welcome to TBN ! Hope you can get your problems fixed up, could just be everything is upside down !:laughing:
What is your weather like now ?
Weathers great for drinking beer & fishing.

/ Hi from Qld
Cool I'm at Freshwater Point Sarina,my wife is at Redbank Plains just up the road from you.

/ Hi from Qld #7  
Welcome to Tractorbynet Dave.
I have answered your PM. Honestly think you should share the experiences you told me about with the users here. Save other members from having the same problems.
Anyway hope you enjoy your time on here come and visit in the Chinese tractor section....full of good honest users and dealers........a real mine of information

/ Hi from Qld #8  
Hi Issues

Welcome from Tanunda, South Australia.

There seems to be a myriad of these cheap Asian tractor brands available these days.

I guess if we're willing to get our hands dirty they can still be good value.

Hope you get yours sorted soon.

Zonta seems like an interesting TBN'er, maybe it's time TBN had an Aussie as Member of the month!