Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #21  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #22  
Thanks for the welcome lovemytractor, along with the slam on my chipper selection. I read the article you posted and it reads like it was written by a disgruntled salesman that is crying in his beer over a a competeter with a superior product. A chipper is about the most basic piece of equipment made and I am supposed to believe that there are high tech secrets to be stolen and copied? I did my research on the internet and at farm equipment dealerships and the very things that sold me on the oxxn are not even offered on the woodmaxx.....

Hmm....speaking of disgruntled. That post sounds a little disgrunted. Are you affiliated with Oxxn? :)

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #23  
mckyk7 said:
Thanks for the welcome lovemytractor, along with the slam on my chipper selection. I read the article you posted and it reads like it was written by a disgruntled salesman that is crying in his beer over a a competeter with a superior product. A chipper is about the most basic piece of equipment made and I am supposed to believe that there are high tech secrets to be stolen and copied? I did my research on the internet and at farm equipment dealerships and the very things that sold me on the oxxn are not even offered on the woodmaxx. All chippers have an intake chute, the oxxn has a better looking design in that it is more funnel shaped, the woodmaxx has more of a platform type intake, they all have a flywheel with blades, the oxxn has a discharge chute that rotates 360 degrees and the woodmaxx only goes 180 degrees, the oxxn sets on skids that looks to me like it would be more stable on the ground, the woodmaxx sets on legs that can sink into the dirt. So it looks to me like the woodmaxx is probably a good machine but the oxxn has a few better features. With that in mind why would someone copy from an inferior unit? Also according to thier website woodmaxx doesnt keep machines in stock so they probably don't have parts in stock. You can leave a deposit and they will get you a machine. Oxxn has machines in stock and ship the same day. Also everytime I called oxxn with a question they answered the phone and spent all the time with me that I needed, I tried on three separate occasions to call woodmaxx and they never even answered the phone. If I can't get them to answer the phone when I am buying, I doubt they will be available to help me if I have a problem. So you see, I did not take my purchase lightly. Another thing that seems fishy to me about your response is, I clicked on your lovemytractor handle and looked at your posts on tractorbynet, it appears that you spend your time pumping up woodmaxx like maybe you are connected with the company, maybe woodmaxx is the shady operation. I don't know, I will let those that read this decide. Cheer up, the competition could be a good thing for woodmaxx and force them to put out a better machine. I also have a John Deere 403 brush hog and a 5 foot blade, there are probably some disgruntled people writing about those items too. I just know that just because it is on the internet doesn't make it true. Hope you have a nice day.

Hey neighbor, you are gonna fit right in here!!!!! Haha!!

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri
Hey neighbor, you are gonna fit right in here!!!!! Haha!!

Hi there depmandog, good to hear from you again. Don't mean to be grouchy but the loser "luvmytractor" must be one of those progressive liberals, you know, nothing constructive, just bash and run. I am having a good time with my tractor and we even got some rain. All is good here. How about with you.

Last edited:
   / Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri
Hmm....speaking of disgruntled. That post sounds a little disgrunted. Are you affiliated with Oxxn? :)

No not affiliated in any way, already have a good career. I just know a quality product when I see one, and recognize a crybaby when I hear one. It's not rocket science. Try an Oxxn and you will throw rocks at the woodmaxx. And please, continue to have a nice day.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #26  
mckyk7 said:
Hi there depmandog, good to hear from you again. Don't mean to be grouchy but the loser "luvmytractor" must be one of those progressive liberals, you know, nothing constructive, just bash and run. I am having a good time with my tractor and we even got some rain. All is good here. How about with you.

Good, glad you are bashing the progressive liberals :) and that you are having some tractor fun!!

As far as the rain...it's still very dry. I surely hope we have a major rain event from the remnants of this incoming hurricane. The pond up at the farm is lower than I have ever seen.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #27  
Just bought a kubota L 2050 to help take care of my 4 acres and got alot of good information from the members here. Just wanted to thank you all for all the posts on all the different subjects. I finally became a member. Keep up the good posts. Always used tractors as a kid growing up on the farm. Now have my own. I have always loved being around them. I bought a tractor because I have alot of brush on my place and can't burn it. I have also ordered an Oxxn wood chipper. It should be here next week. Looking forward to it.
have you taken delivery of your oxxn chipper yet

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #28  
Welcome.