Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #1  

mckyk7

Tractor
Kubota L2050
Just bought a kubota L 2050 to help take care of my 4 acres and got alot of good information from the members here. Just wanted to thank you all for all the posts on all the different subjects. I finally became a member. Keep up the good posts. Always used tractors as a kid growing up on the farm. Now have my own. I have always loved being around them. I bought a tractor because I have alot of brush on my place and can't burn it. I have also ordered an Oxxn wood chipper. It should be here next week. Looking forward to it.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #2  
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with the new machine.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #3  
Hey neighbor!! Just up the road from you!!

Make sure you pop into the Missouri Roll call thread in Regional / Midwest forum!!

We have quite a few Missouri people that are regulars here...but you are the closest to me that I have found. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Glad you joined.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #4  
Howdy, from Branson, Mo.

James K0UA

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #8  
Hello from Joplin. Welcome and enjoy your new tractor. Be sure to visit us as others have said in Missouri roll call

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri
Thanks for making me feel welcome and letting me know about the missouri roll call. I will certainly be hanging out there. Also Depmandog, we are practically neighbors.

/ Hello from Blue Springs, Missouri #10  
mckyk7 said:
Thanks for making me feel welcome and letting me know about the missouri roll call. I will certainly be hanging out there. Also Depmandog, we are practically neighbors.

You live north or south of 1-70?