NEW TO THIS WEB SITE

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #1  

AZTIMBERWOLF

Tractor
FERGUSON TO-35
I JUST BOUGHT A 1955 FERGUSON TO-35 AND WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE HYDRAULIC FLUID IN THE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM. THANKS CHANCY IN INDIAN SPRINGS, NV I USE TO DRIVE ONE WHEN I WAS 14 A FEW YEARS AGO HA HA

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #2  
:welcome: Sorry can't help with your question but wanted to say hello and good luck.:thumbsup:

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #3  
I looked on Ask.com one answer was next to the Main Gear Lever is fill port???? Maybe this will help? Good luck.:thumbsup:

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #6  
AZTIMBERWOLF said:
I JUST BOUGHT A 1955 FERGUSON TO-35 AND WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE HYDRAULIC FLUID IN THE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM. THANKS CHANCY IN INDIAN SPRINGS, NV I USE TO DRIVE ONE WHEN I WAS 14 A FEW YEARS AGO HA HA

Welcome to TbN. If your tractor is equipped with hydraulic ports for a FEL (front end loader) the return line and the fill port are one of the same just to the left of the gear shifter on top of the tranny. If no lines are hooked to it. If the bolt head is messed up you can take a pipe wrench to loosen it. the bolt head is molded to the plug, so the base or the fill hole is much larger than the bolt head.

/ NEW TO THIS WEB SITE #8  
Sounds like The Kid has you headed in the right direction. Welcome and good luck!