Hello from Alaska

/ Hello from Alaska #1  

superbear

Tractor
John Deere 2720
Hello from Alaska! I have owned a JD 2305 with CX200 Loader / 47" snow blower for 3 years and it never failed to impress me (and I am a professional equipment operator) I just got a new JD 2720 with CX200 Loader / 54" snow blower and have yet to use it since I had the blower mounted in antisipation of the white stuff, which has been avoiding us thus far, so I can't give you a review yet but I am sure it will impress me as the did the 2305. i look forward to reading the forums and will share my experience when the oppertunity to contribute calls.

/ Hello from Alaska #4  
and another hello from a none professional snow plow man 23 years lol ...canada ont125 mil north east of toronto little town called madoc ..funny name .some call it ,mad dock . but try may dock . and you got it ..i think the name is to just mess with others heads lol anyways you should enjoy this sit i have for years ..and i have read some funny stuff on here and a lot of good stuff great site :cool2::thumbsup:.

Last edited:
   / Hello from Alaska #5  
Welcome Superbear!

My wife and I visited Alaska 5 years ago and stopped off in Wasilla for a while. I too have a JD2305 and maybe someday will upgrade to a 2720 or 2520. An awful lot can be learned from visiting this site.

Good luck.

Frank

/ Hello from Alaska #7  
Welcome to TBN!:welcome:

Being from the southern USA and having worked in Soldotna, AK last winter I learned just how important your kind of equipment is for AK locals. Hope it serves you well.

PH

/ Hello from Alaska #8  
Welcome to the forum.