/ new member #1  

acdblues

Tractor
jd 5310
hi I just signed up, I have been farming all my life in West Virginia, raised cattle, horses, goats, chickens, and honey bees. I have a JD 5310 now that is one of the best tractors I have been around other than putting several starters on it I have had very little trouble with it. but as far as the comfort and layout of the tractor, I love it

/ new member #3  
Welcome to TBN

/ new member #5  
Greeting to all; I am Mr. Edward Charles, Kansas farmer 3rd generation, currently anticipating the arrival of my new Challenger 685. raised farming wheat, hay, potatoes, in as much as hobbies are concerned I enjoy animals beef, pork, chickens, mostly currently trying my hand at a 5 acre pond and what I hope to one day consider fish farming! I am new to this site and desire all enjoy the very best the approaching holiday seasons have to offer!

/ new member #7  
hi I just signed up, I have been farming all my life in West Virginia, raised cattle, horses, goats, chickens, and honey bees. I have a JD 5310 now that is one of the best tractors I have been around other than putting several starters on it I have had very little trouble with it. but as far as the comfort and layout of the tractor, I love it
Welcome aboard.

/ new member #8  
Greeting to all; I am Mr. Edward Charles, Kansas farmer 3rd generation, currently anticipating the arrival of my new Challenger 685. raised farming wheat, hay, potatoes, in as much as hobbies are concerned I enjoy animals beef, pork, chickens, mostly currently trying my hand at a 5 acre pond and what I hope to one day consider fish farming! I am new to this site and desire all enjoy the very best the approaching holiday seasons have to offer!
Welcome aboard.

/ new member #10  
Hi acdcblue, I live in northern upshur county, welcome to the forum. I have learned a bunch from these people. We only got 13 inchs of snow. The power outage made a believer out out of me. I just got finished hooking up my new 15k pto generator, I coudnt get used to those cold showers. have a good one. cobb71