New Here, new to Kubota

/ New Here, new to Kubota #1  

WLDOTZ

Tractor
B2360
Hello all! My wife and I are looking to purchase a small tractor for landscape jobs around the house. We are looking at the Kubota BX2360, but I have some questions and concerns, and it looks like you folks have a lot more experience than I do.

Cheers
John

/ New Here, new to Kubota #3  
I have a Kubota bx2230 it's a wonderful tractor. You won't be disappointed.

/ New Here, new to Kubota #4  
Welcome to the TBN Forums, post any questions or concerns on the Kubota Buying and Pricing Forum and you will get a lot of information, we have a BX2200 and BX2660 both of which we are well satisfied.

/ New Here, new to Kubota #5  
Hello there and welcome to the forums! I just purchased a new BX1860 for my 1 acre lot for some landscaping and grating around the house and could not be happier! I was a little worried that the 1860 would be a little underpowered since it's only an 18hp tractor.....WOW was I wrong! It is nothing like a gas powered single cylinder lawn mower. This is 3 cylinder Kubota diesel power! Amazing how much these little things can do. I have only got about 8hrs on the meter so far but it's been wonderful so far. What concerns did you have about the BX2360?

/ New Here, new to Kubota
Hello there and welcome to the forums! I just purchased a new BX1860 for my 1 acre lot for some landscaping and grating around the house and could not be happier! I was a little worried that the 1860 would be a little underpowered since it's only an 18hp tractor.....WOW was I wrong! It is nothing like a gas powered single cylinder lawn mower. This is 3 cylinder Kubota diesel power! Amazing how much these little things can do. I have only got about 8hrs on the meter so far but it's been wonderful so far. What concerns did you have about the BX2360?

Good Morning! I am glad you love your new machine.

I have another post asking about the noisy hydraulics at higher rpm's. That is my main concern. This tractor is for my wife's enjoyment, but I will be the one working on it, you know the drill. I just want something uber-reliable if we take good basic care of it.

Cheers!
John

/ New Here, new to Kubota #8  
Good Morning! I am glad you love your new machine.

I have another post asking about the noisy hydraulics at higher rpm's. That is my main concern. This tractor is for my wife's enjoyment, but I will be the one working on it, you know the drill. I just want something uber-reliable if we take good basic care of it.

Cheers!
John

When my wife retired a couple of years ago, "our BX2660" became "her BXX2660", so they can be enjoyable. My 48 year old daughter, 33 year old son also use it from time to time and don't find any objectionable squeal, all HST's do have a whine, but it really isn't that loud at least to us and as I mentioned, no worse than our John Deere 2305.

They are very easy to maintain. My wife greases all fittings on "her" tractor and is much quicker than I; other maintenance is a joint effort.

Kubota BX Service

/ New Here, new to Kubota #10  
Welcome to the forum.