New tractor owner

/ New tractor owner #1  

larryam

Tractor
Mahindra Max 28 Shuttle
Taking delivery of a new Mahindra Max 28 Shuttle today. I spent many hours researching both tractors and the companies supporting them. My decision to buy Mahindra was based on quality, value, parts availability, performance, and articles written about the product and manufacturer. When I saw the tractor, my first impression was that it was not a toy. No one else I looked at had an all metal dog-house and fenders. This is my first tractor and I'm looking forward to writing future reports on if it lives up to my expectations.

/ New tractor owner #2  
I was in the same boat as you. I looked at several sub compact tractors are decided on the max25. I know the differences of opinion that exist on whether or not the max series is really a subcompact or a really a compact but it doesnt matter what you call it. For the money I felt that the max series offered more value and quality than others that I looked. So far it has lived up to its expections and has performed flawlessly. I did have the rear tires filled with rimguard which i feel has helped quite a bit. It is set up now the front end loader and a rear blade for snow removal so we will see how it does once we get some snow.

/ New tractor owner #3  
:welcome:Hi from Arizona well I am sure there will be a smile on your face once your new tractor is delivered. Remember pictures as soon as you can we all like pictures of tractors. Good luck and enjoy the ride.:thumbsup:

/ New tractor owner #4  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New tractor owner #5  
Welcome aboard. Here's wishing you many hours of enjoyable and productive Seat Time in the future.

/ New tractor owner #6  
Welcome and good luck with your new tractor.

/ New tractor owner #8  
Welcome, congrats on the new tractor.