Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Branson 3510

Default Re: New to tractors

Quote Originally Posted by russkemp View Post
    I am new to the tractor world, and have ton's to learn. Picked up a few acres and now it is time to clear it. I thought a used tractor would help. Did for the first day .... now it is sitting in the bush stuck in second gear...
    It's okay. I got in hurry one day when I parked mine to go get my kid and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it started when I came back to it. Had to leave town for a couple days and so it sat where I had to leave it til I got home. Finally figured out that I bumped the PTO lever as I got out in a hurry so it was no longer in neutral and therefore wouldn't start.

Tractor
    CT235

Default Re: New to tractors

welcome and read the attachment sections. you'll learn a lot and will find which to get first.... you can also watch some video from Evrything Attachment, don't ask me how I know this .
    2010 CT235 with Bobtach, Rear Remotes, FEL, Kioti 60" Boxblade, 36" Fork, Snow-Sport Snow Plow, Wally BX42 Chipper, Land Pride LR 1584, Land Pride RB 1584, Gator 48" Grapple, HTL, Woods BH7500, HF 3PT Hitch Quick Attach, HF 3PT Hitch (Modified to work with BobTach in Front)
    CT 235 traded for CT 440 with free 72" snow blower...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12