New to tractors

/ New to tractors #1  

TrinityMtnMan

Tractor
Branson 3510
Hello, I am relatively new to the tractor world but already getting lots of use around my property in northern California. I recently got a great deal on an older model (2004?) Branson 3510 with rotary mower, rotary tiller and box scraper attachments. I'm currently researching buying the universal skid steer attach conversion made for my tractor, to allow skid steer attachments. I never new this system even existed and that there are so many implements available.

/ New to tractors #3  
Welcome to the community. It's handy, but if you don't know what all you're going to use, maybe hold off. For me, it's nice to have to swap back and forth between my bucket and snow plow, but many skid steer attachments are pretty heavy.

/ New to tractors #4  
I am new to the tractor world, and have ton's to learn. Picked up a few acres and now it is time to clear it. I thought a used tractor would help. Did for the first day .... now it is sitting in the bush stuck in second gear...

/ New to tractors #7  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New to tractors #9  
russkemp said:
I am new to the tractor world, and have ton's to learn. Picked up a few acres and now it is time to clear it. I thought a used tractor would help. Did for the first day .... now it is sitting in the bush stuck in second gear...

Happens to the best of us Russ. How handy are ya? With a bit of mechanical knowledge, some patience, and this forum......anything is fixable

/ New to tractors
Thanks for all the kind responses. It's good to know there are people out there that like to be helpful.