Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #1  

Lou66

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 990/Montana 5740
Hello my name is Lou,, I live along the gulf coast in Texas,, I raise cattle and hay,, but the cows keep eating the hay,, I been hobby ranching and farming most of my life,, Im 65 and have 71 acres,, when one equal the other I will sell,, also I find most stuff funny cause if I didnt I would be pissed most of the
time.Lou ATTACH=CONFIG]289173[/ATTACH].

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #2  
Welcome Lou, I can help with the hay consumption, just send a cow my way and I will eat cow,:licking: cow wont eat your hay:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou
I will UPS them Dr Dave,:laughing:, it got to be getting cool up your way,, Lou

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #4  
Welcome, spent a little time in Bay City, working on the nuke. Good to have you aboard.

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #5  
Welcome from SW MO.

Thanks Ed.. I was in Bay City the other day,, eating at K-2,, its a steak house but I like the shrimps..they cook them like steak..lol..joking.. Lou

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #8  
:) I agree Lou...Smile , be happy....Bobby McFarine or something like that wrote a song about that...

Welcome from another Old Guy with a smile from Georgia...I also raise hay and used to raise cattle.

thanks for the warm welcome,, brin..
:) I agree Lou...Smile , be happy....Bobby McFarine or something like that wrote a song about that...

Welcome from another Old Guy with a smile from Georgia...I also raise hay and used to raise cattle.

/ Look another New/Old Guy,,, Lou #10  
I will UPS them Dr Dave,:laughing:, it got to be getting cool up your way,, Lou

The brown truck drivers would love that.:eek: Yes its 48* and cloudy, Mid 50s for the next week:thumbsup:

Dave