New Aussie Tractor Owner

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner #1  

boatrega

Tractor
Luzhong
Hi all I have just purchased a new Luzhong Tractor from China with many attachments it should arrive in approx two weeks then the work will begin first by changing all the oils tightening up the nuts and bolts etc etc. before I even use it.. i am doing this as I am aware that chinese tractors are not that good and I am hoping to extend the life a bit lol. Unfortunately my finances did not permit me to purchase a better quality tractor. I will report and all faults (if any).

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner #3  
Welcome to the forum.Have fun with the new tractor.

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner #4  
boatrega said:
Hi all I have just purchased a new Luzhong Tractor from China with many attachments it should arrive in approx two weeks then the work will begin first by changing all the oils tightening up the nuts and bolts etc etc. before I even use it.. i am doing this as I am aware that chinese tractors are not that good and I am hoping to extend the life a bit lol. Unfortunately my finances did not permit me to purchase a better quality tractor. I will report and all faults (if any).

Welcome to the sight and tractor ownership. You probably should put in break-in oil if you are going to change the oils. Look into it.

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner #6  
Welcome, congratulations on the new tractor.

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner #8  
   / New Aussie Tractor Owner #9  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New Aussie Tractor Owner
Welcome to the sight and tractor ownership. You probably should put in break-in oil if you are going to change the oils. Look into it.
Hey Gary thank you for that. can you tell me more about the break-in oil (I have never heard of that one) and where do I get it please I am in Qld.