Hello From Carol

/ Hello From Carol #1  

spwecojustice

Tractor
John Deere
Hello,

I grew up on a farm using horse power. Now I want to learn all I can about tractors from every country. I want to learn as much as I can and will be sharing this with my facebook groups and all my associates in other countries. I want to learn all about agricultural mechanization and how it can help us end hunger in our world.:)
Please share with me I am a woman but I still want to learn all I can about mechanized farming.

/ Hello From Carol #2  
:welcome:

/ Hello From Carol #3  
Welcome Carol to TBN. Always nice to have ladies amoung us. It might help keep the rowdies in line. But maybe not. The tractor is probably the single most valuable machine that has helped feed the worlds population thru mechanization.

/ Hello From Carol #4  
Hi Carol. Welcome to the fold!!

/ Hello From Carol #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Hello From Carol
Thanks for the welcome. i love sharing with farmers and want to know as much as I can learn. I admit I do not know much so I welcome any websites and articles and photos or whatever you wish to share. Thank you so much. I plan to put up a webpage on seed drills because I see the seed drill as the creator of civilization.

/ Hello From Carol
My goal is to create a history of the uses of all kinds of agricultural machinery to share through the web. I think we are now at a place where we need to feed a lot of people and there are lots of people who do not know anything about the machinery we take for granted. I want to prepare educational materials. I used to be a schoolteacher.