Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS.

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #1  

kx137

Tractor
john deere 4840
Hello everyone, Im a city boy that moved out to a rural area (weatherford,tx) in 5th grade and moved back to the city after highschool - and I have missed it very very very much ever since. 15 years later I just recently purchased the property I plan on living the rest of my days at - 50acres in cleburne,texas. Plan on building a motocross track on it very soon! The next machine I purchase is going to be a cat 953b or 963b track loader.

I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone. Most forums sites ive been to are usually full of people being jerks arguing back and forth but not here. I have learned a great deal about tractors even without posting, just alot of reading :)

I bought the property just a couple months ago and I just bought my third tractor last night haha. I have gone wild. The 1st was my girlfriends grandfathers John deere 4840 with a 15ft rhino batwing mower, 2nd was her parents John Deere 4020 with FEL, and last night I bought my dads small kubota B7200D with FEL, boxblade, brushhog, and finish mower from him. This site was instrumental in getting that 4840 working again and saved me countless hours and $ so thanks again.:thumbsup:

Brian-

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #2  
:welcome:

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #3  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #4  
:welcome:

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Invaluable resource everyone here has been! New land and tractor owner to say THANKS. #7  
Welcome from Va