He from Themidnightweaver

/ He from Themidnightweaver #1  

Themidnightweaver

Tractor
Mastercraft
Hi there my first name is Frank. I live in Pembroke, Ontario, Canada, and let me start by saying the. Weather is awful. Lots and lots of snow. The city now has to hire dump trucks to cart the snow out of the city they have ran out of room to pile it. My situation is that I am disabled and finding shovelling too strain full on my body even my snow blower is increasingly becoming difficult to handle. My wake up call was 2 weeks ago
After a snow storm I headed out to use the scoop shovel. After 40 min. I was so tired and sore that when trying to turn away I didn't lift my foot up high enough resulting in me falling to the ground, hitting my head and knocking myself out. One of my son's say this and quickly came to my aid.
My older brother is very handing in building vehicles and we came up with an idea of building a mini tractor with a snow blower attachment. Can anyone steer me in the right direction in starting this project. This would really help me. My body wouldn't take such a beating and I would regain some independence .
Thank; Frank

/ He from Themidnightweaver #2  
:welcome:

/ He from Themidnightweaver #4  
Welcome to the forum.

/ He from Themidnightweaver #5  
Welcome aboard....glad you're OK after that fall. As for building a mini tractor......not sure who can help you there. Have you thought about buying a small used tractor or ATV for snow plowing??? Would probably be cheaper for you in the long run. Lots of good used machines out there......I'd check them out. Good luck whatever you decide.:welcome:

/ He from Themidnightweaver #6  
Welcome from Oklahoma. Good luck with your project.

Ken

/ He from Themidnightweaver #7  
Why not ust hire out your snow removal . Not sure of your budget , but you are looking at a huge project .