/ New member #1  

TRtim

Tractor
Ford 600
Greetings to all from The Blue Ridge Mtns. of South Carolina. I own a 1957 model Ford 600. I'm on about 15 acres of partly pasture and some woodlands. I use the Ford for keeping up my 1/2 mile of gravel driveway and for bush hogging my pasture. I'm a disabled veteran so my son does all the operating of the tractor, I just try to keep it lubed and operating for him. I look forward to reading and learning from this website.

/ New member #4  
TR and All;
Hello, I'm new too. Like TR I'm also a re-"tired" and beat up ol vet and a hobbiest with a few healthy friends to help out on my 30 or so acres of mostly woods in hilly Trimble Co. KY. Other than a small orchard and garden my main interest is wildlife food plots which I'm attempting to carve out of bramble patched powerlines, cedar thickets and stands of dead ash, thanks to ash bores!

I found the forum and have already looked back and found a lot of good info. Looks like most folks are not too hard on us newbies and our lack of experience. :)

/ New member #5  
G'day TR, I'm a newbie too... and I've recently retired from 37 years of Naval Service. You'll get good advice from the people on this site. They're like another angle on a problem you've been staring at for days.

Welcome Mate.

/ New member #6  
I'm new. 20 acres in Northern Sonoma County, CA. Going to plant olive trees for pressing olive oil and build 1 acre farm pond to grow ornamental koi fish for sale. Haven't purchased tractor yet but open to advice and suggestions. New - Used?, HP?, attachments?

This is my final career change - from business manager to farmer.

/ New member #7  
:welcome:

/ New member #8  
Welcome TRtim thank you for your service to our country and hope you enjoy the forrum.

/ New member
Thanks for all the greetings. I look forward to reading and learning from the forum.