Natural History Blogger

/ Natural History Blogger #1  

Jerry Genesio

Tractor
Retired
I Googled "hantavirus" today and was led to a post on this web site's forum. As I am interested in zoonotics I have joined TractorByNet hoping to learn from the forum discussions.

I'm a native of Massachusetts, retired, and now living in Maine. In retirement I maintain two blogs: one about Natural Unseen Hazards that threaten those who work and play in the great outdoors, and another about the history of abuses of trust perpetrated by the human blood industry upon the general public. I also created and maintain the Afghanistan-Iraq Memorial Wall honoring U.S. military personnel who have sacrificed their lives in the so-called War on Terror.

/ Natural History Blogger #2  
:welcome:

/ Natural History Blogger #4  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Natural History Blogger
Thanks, Ken. Recently, I've been seeing a surge of reports about aggressive coyotes running off with small pets and even threatening people. Have you heard about any similar incidents in your area lately?

Jerry

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

Thanks, Murphy. Recently, I've been seeing a surge of reports about aggressive coyotes running off with small pets and even threatening people. Have you heard about any similar incidents in your area lately?

Thanks, mguitas. Recently, I've been seeing a surge of reports about aggressive coyotes running off with small pets and even threatening people. Have you heard about any similar incidents in your area lately?