Good to be back!

/ Good to be back! #1  

Mgrubb47122

Tractor
John Deere 3010, Ford 1910, Cub Loboy 154, 184
I have visited this forum for years but I guess I haven't been looged in for a while. Anyway, my old handle was available again. I started a new website and followed a post back to it today, so here I am as a new member again. I'm a tractor nut and I've been tinkering with ways to attach homemade wheel weights to my collection of garden tractors for several years and thought it was time to share my discoveries with the enthusiast community. (I have kind-of a Old Garden Tractor Rescue League.) These little tractors can do a lot with the proper footing - and they're fun to play with in the dirt and snow too! It's the closest I can get now to my childhood growing up with the "big" farm tractors - Allis D-21s, the Deeres a 3010,4020,and a pair of 4430s, a pair of 5000 Fords, and a big 8000 that would send a red-hot glow out the exaust stack pulling 5-18's down the field on a cool Fall night. Seemed like we were always behind and I loved driving at night with all the lights on. I feel a little sad for kids today that have to settle for video games. Driving those tractors as a kid was like Captain Kirk flying the Enterprise for me. I grew up with the real thing! Am I the only one??? LOL!

/ Good to be back! #4  
:welcome:to TBN. Night time in the field seems like a whole different world. I miss those evenings:)

/ Good to be back! #5  
Great background story. Welcome back to TBN

Sent from my iPad iOS 6.1 - TBN v1.6

/ Good to be back!
Hey, Fellas - Bein' as it's Valentines Day an' all - She followed me home. Can I keep her?
2012-09-16 13.40.27.jpg
Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart! Love ya - even if ya weren't ridin' a good-lookin' (wheel)Horse! :cloud9:

/ Good to be back! #7  
:welcome: