hello from Alaska

/ hello from Alaska #1  

264win

Tractor
none yet
[SIZE=5[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/SIZE]

HELLO name here is PAUL I own a four plex about 1/2 a mile off the road 9 acres mostly tundra. We also own a Espresso stand on 2 acres of land that need snow plowing 6 or 7 mo of the yr. I had use of a old Alis C 45yrs ago. for garden prep 2 acres and snow plowing in the winter upstate N.Y. lake effect. We are paying 4,500 for plowing on a light snow yr. am interested in a 25-35 hp front mount snow blower 4wheel drive possible with enclosed cab. just checking my options now.:)

/ hello from Alaska #2  
Welcome from Big Lake. ESI in anchorage has been pretty good to deal with. Where is your coffee stand next time I'm up that way will stop and get a cup.

/ hello from Alaska
[COLOR=" #0000CD"][/COLOR]Corner of Hatcher Pass Rd (willow Fishhook) & Parks mile 71.5

/ hello from Alaska #6  
Will stop in for a cup. I design trusses for Spenards in Big Lake but get up that way once in a while. Matt

/ hello from Alaska #7  
Hello and welcome. I am in Anchorage and will second ESI...I get my Kubota BX1860 hopefully this Friday.

/ hello from Alaska #8  
Greetings Paul. You live is an area you have to give brass monkees and well diggers alot of credit.. Welcome to TBN.:D

/ hello from Alaska
Greetings Paul. You live is an area you have to give brass monkees and well diggers alot of credit.. Welcome to TBN.:D

It is very warm now for the past week and a half we have had between 20 degree and 29 degree weather . The weather changed very fast in less than 24

hrs. we went from a norm of -41 to plus 36 with 40 to 50 mph winds a change of 77degrees.