Howdey! From Upstate NY.

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #1  

mcgills443

Tractor
New Holland TC18
Hello,

I'm 40ish live in the foothills of the Adirondack mtns. that is open farm country. We are in maple sugaring season in a week or two.The winters are long and harsh and the avg. temp is 20* in winter months. I brought a 03 used New Holland Tc18 Hst. It has a 12a loader,54" mower deck,54" snow blower and cab. All the attachments that I was looking for. I mow 3-4 acers and do get dump with snow often. We just got a foot or better. The snow blower works really well now that I found the float control. This is my first tractor, and I like to do the maintnance and repairs. I hope that other tractor owners can help with questions that I have. I'm glad that I found forum that I can share and recieve helpful knowledge.:) Joe

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #2  
WELCOME! I just happen to be up late and saw your post! This is a friendly,helpful bunch. don-ohio :)^)

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #3  
Welcome Joe to TractorByNet. We are the Wikipedia of tractors. Lots of friendly folk here who take and give good advice.

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #6  
:welcome: to TBN. Never hesitate to ask quetions. That's how we learn. Great sources of info are a click away in this neighborhood:)

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #7  
Welcome from "Black Lake",you will enjoy this site.

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #8  
First of all Howdy and welcome.
I thought New Yorkers said hello or good day, eh?
You must of moved there from Texas? No wait Texans dont spell Howdey that way?
Welcome just the same.
an 03 used New Holland, would that not be an 03 used Old Holland?
Pardon the smart aleck comments too much coffee this fine rainy morning.

/ Howdey! From Upstate NY. #10  
Welcome to the TBN forums; lots of good info and helpful members here.