John griffin517

/ John griffin517 #1  

Johngriffin517

Tractor
John deere tlb 110
Hey people
I live in southbury ct. I have a small horse farm and I actually stumbled on this web site looking for wheel spacers for my John deere 110 tlb backhoe. As most know we got hammered last weekend with over 3' of snow. I would have been lost without my loader. I run chains on it but would like to get a little more space from the fenders.

/ John griffin517 #2  
Hey people
I live in southbury ct. I have a small horse farm and I actually stumbled on this web site looking for wheel spacers for my John deere 110 tlb backhoe. As most know we got hammered last weekend with over 3' of snow. I would have been lost without my loader. I run chains on it but would like to get a little more space from the fenders.

Check with your operators manual. Most tractors, you can configure the wheel rim to hub to space the tire for a wider stance. Or simply search your tractor type plus "wheel spacing adjustment" should turn up a lot of info.

BTW, welcome to TBN.

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

/ John griffin517 #3  
Hey people
John after looking at a picture of your lawn tractor on the net it looks like you might be able to flip your rims around. If not your options are limited

/ John griffin517 #4  
:welcome:

/ John griffin517 #6  
Welcome. :)