Hello, it's me.

/ Hello, it's me. #1  

Fawken

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 1100
Hi guys and girls. I have been reading this forum for about 6 months and decided to join. I am semi-retired and enjoy tinkering with old stuff. I've had the same Ford tractor for 30 years (bought new in 1983) and it's never missed a day on the job- and never been a day in the dealership. To say that I do all my own maintenance is an understatement. Two years ago, I built a quick attach front-end loader for it. I own a 4' tiller, 5' Bush Hog, 5' backhoe, and 4' box blade that I use with this machine, but have also used post hole diggers and chippers with it as well.

/ Hello, it's me. #2  
:welcome:Welcome from Canada

Would love to see pics of your tractor and all the things you have built for it.:thumbsup:

/ Hello, it's me. #3  
Hello & welcome from Iowa.
I have an 1100 myself, but I've only had it for several months. I'm new to tractors and this Ford is a workhorse, but I didn't think it was big enough for a hoe or maybe even post hole digger. You've probably forgotten more about these tractors than I will ever know, but it sounds like I should do some research. Got mine with only 300 hours on it, and its in pretty good shape.
What type/size hoe do you recommend I look for?

/ Hello, it's me. #4  
Welcome to TBN, we have some members who have and love working on those old Fords. I grew up farming with a 1955 Ford 600 dad bought new and we still have it. It looks pretty sad, but is still reliable.

/ Hello, it's me. #7  
:welcome: from a fellow Texan!

/ Hello, it's me. #8  
Welcome from Canada.

/ Hello, it's me. #9  
Welcome from Ohio