Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Yesterday I visited a farm machine exhibition in Zhengzhou, which is a city in the middle of CHINA. I have deep understanding in Chinese middle area's farm, it's really low-level.
Also I attached a photo about attractive thing, it's made of Foton, please this forum administrator tell me if it's suitable to attach this, if not, I will delete it. 20130421_085228.jpg
I saw this thing in many big chinese farm exhibition.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #95  
Welcome Jack :wave:

Are you not afraid of getting into trouble talking to us?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #96  
Looks like that was a major farm equipment show. I think some do not understand how progressive farming in China can be. 40 years ago while in the Navy I was stationed in Rota, Spain one could see modern equipment in one field and the next might being using technology from 1000 years ago.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #97  
Jack, we love photos, of tractors and tractor activities. We assume you will use care and post photos which will be acceptable to any of your countrymen who would see the. I like the photo you posted, very interesting.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Welcome Jack :wave:

Are you not afraid of getting into trouble talking to us?

Nice to meet you, I'm just afraid that this forum administrator will think I'm advertising for FOTON.
I think this red one is female, and this blue one is male.
图像130.jpg

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #99  
Hi Jack and welcome
yes, we exported jobs and environmental problems to China.

china must be just like Texas...a long way across!,:reading::biggrin::steeringwheel::tractor::D
With a 17% bias in favor of export it is clear that we did not force them to do it. Add that 17% to the cost of meeting environmental mandates for production here...

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #100  
Jack,
your family has requested a new car, they are tired of your buying new Jinmas every year. :D
They would like you to go to Shanghai immediately and bring one of these home to them.
Yellow would be fine.

Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario picture leaked - Autoweek

Pretty amazing new Buick Riviera there too. Get that one too, for when you are tired of the yellow car.

Attachments

• Buick-Riviera-concept-from-Shanghai.jpg
    Buick-Riviera-concept-from-Shanghai.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 145
  • Buick-Riviera-from-Shanghai-motor-show.jpg
    Buick-Riviera-from-Shanghai-motor-show.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 147