Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #111  
I think the total cost of labor, materials, etc in China is so low that items manufactured there in volume simply cannot be made at same cost in USA.
I get that reaction every time I tell this one.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Now that's an excellent reason for buying the Lamborghini!
And just think, you could drive home in twelve minutes :thumbsup:

So you think Foton is a high quality tractor. Best in China?
Or just more tractor because more expensive and more complicated?
If you could pick the top three high quality Chinese tractors, could you discuss that
without getting into what we call "hot water"?. Btw, our moderator loves pictures as much as any of us
do, so any pics are usually a good thing.

Many of us would love to know what "the locals" think about their own product.
And that goes for the UK, Germany, Japan, US, all the places tractors are built too.
So, if you had $50K US to buy a tractor and front end loader, what Chinese brands would
you choose to compare, and how much engine horsepower would that get you?

I'm guessing at least 100hp, maybe 150hp? On the large farms in China, with large acreage, what kinds
of tractors are used? I'm also guessing the Chinese tractor market is dominated by lower hp tractors.
But I'm guessing, and now we have a resident expert... nice to have you on the forum Jack.

Drew from Pennsylvania

Nice to meet you.
The traffic jam is terrible. I attach a photo about traffic jam in Beijing. 1_201110172017511HM04.jpg
from my city to Shanghai, 1 hour if by train, 3 hour at least if by car...

I think Foton must be the best tractor in China, also its after-sale-service is very good.

let me tell you the Top 10 sale tractor brand in China. YTO, Foton, John Deere, Dongfeng, Newholland, Shifeng, Changlin, Jinma, Changfa, Wuzheng.

What's "hot water" mean?

I think I will choose Foton TG series: M1654-G 162HP this is its detail and price: ????M1654-G???-?????????-?????
this is Chinese language webpage, haha.
in every province in China, if you buy tractor, the government will return nearly 30% of total price back to you.

Yes, in China Single cylinder tractor is still dominating the market, because most of farmer don't have so many money to buy tractor. but more and more farmer combine together to buy tractor, so every village has some tractors and they use tractor together.

Last edited:
Lets look at the cost of making goods.

In the USA it (materials+labor+taxes) + cost_of_environmentaly_frinedly_operation+OSHA+unemployment_insurance
In China it is (materials+labor+taxes) - 17%(materials+labor)

China is promoting manufacture and the USA in punishing it. According to the internet US Fed Corporate tax rates are 40%. State runs as high as 12% in Ohio. All I seen for China was 25% and this "The corporate tax rate is 25 percent. Certain industries and qualified businesses may be entitled to lower corporate income tax rates such as 15 percent"

What I mean is that the US government if forcing manufactures to close shop in the US and move to china. Good for China bad for the US.

I worked for a multinational company. We had all our manufacturing in house about 1990. The big wigs came to tell us that we would loose our manufacturing to overseas. Many of the guys in the lab had wives working in manufacturing. One asked how much of a pay cut would it take to keep manufacturing local. They replied that even if the staff in manufacturing worked for free it would still be more cost effective to move the plant.

Nice to meet you. Thank you for your explain. This help me have more understanding about US price, thank you.

3v0;

Sounds like labor cost isn't the big issue they would have us believe, but the media doesn't tell that side of things.

yes, it's same as in CHINA. Government never want to tell people how high the tax really is. For example, the price for Chinese house, tooooooo expensive.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #115  
Hello Jack,
It seems this is the place for answers.
There are many forums here. I'll bet what ever you need to know, someone here will have experience with it. Good Luck.

Hello Jack,
It seems this is the place for answers.
There are many forums here. I'll bet what ever you need to know, someone here will have experience with it. Good Luck.

Nice to meet you, I think here is another university for me.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #119  
"Jack" is an American name. Is that your real name, a nickname, or an alias? Surprising you are posting from China and have not yet been arrested by the MSS.

"Jack" is an American name. Is that your real name, a nickname, or an alias? Surprising you are posting from China and have not yet been arrested by the MSS.

Nice to meet you. when I was in middle school, my English teacher ask us to make our first English name by ourself, then I remember the actor of US film"Growing Pains", so I make my English name as Jack.

What does MSS mean?