Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
To be fair, Daugen, someone did ask Jack which were the top tractor brands in China. It's usually trouble if someone starts bashing a brand out of the blue. In a context like this, it didn't feel like brand-bashing to me.

Yes, I totally agree with you. I think every brand has its reasonable reason for its exist on the market. I think only difference is what kind of customer is this brand suit for. I take back my remark about Jinma, even I used Jinma too, it suit for me these people not have too much money to buy Foton and Deere.

I think joshuabardwell, daugen and someone else are fair gentleman.
I feel a little shamed about some of my remark.:laughing:

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #133  
I think joshuabardwell, daugen and someone else are fair gentleman.
I feel a little shamed about some of my remark.:laughing:

No need for shame, Jack. At least you didn't say anything bad about John Deere!!! :punch: Personally, I have a Bobcat = Kioti = Daedong, so I'm sure no fanboy for American tractors.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #134  
Jack,

nothing to worry about. Really.

Many members of this forum like to joke/fool around a little, so there will always be friendly "competition" among brands, just like the Chevy, Ford and Dodge
guys all think their trucks are the "best". There is no best of course, just each of us trying to find the right tool/tractor to get the job done, in our budget.
My first tractor was broken down and cost $2K US. Yes, we may all talk about getting a new tractor, but most of us make do with what we have.
Like talking about the new model cars coming out.

So one must always keep in mind how much value a tractor brings for the money. If you owned a Rolls Royce, you could look at your neighbor's Mercedes and
think "what a cheap car". And 99% of the rest of the world would think you are both crazy. So if the Jinma gets the job done for the right price, the price the owner
can afford, not dream about, then that's a good tractor.

it would be nice for you to keep sending pictures in to us on anything related to farming, and perhaps show us pictures of your Jinma. Do you have a garden?
What do you grow? Are there any government restrictions on farming you can talk about? We all worry about censorship in your country, and do not want to get you
in hot water, or even warm water....

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #135  
Wecome Jack
Have you ever visited the US?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #136  
Jack, each brand has it's good and bad. don't feel bad for stating opinion. You did not charge money for it. :)

Jack,

nothing to worry about. Really.

Many members of this forum like to joke/fool around a little, so there will always be friendly "competition" among brands, just like the Chevy, Ford and Dodge
guys all think their trucks are the "best". There is no best of course, just each of us trying to find the right tool/tractor to get the job done, in our budget.
My first tractor was broken down and cost $2K US. Yes, we may all talk about getting a new tractor, but most of us make do with what we have.
Like talking about the new model cars coming out.

So one must always keep in mind how much value a tractor brings for the money. If you owned a Rolls Royce, you could look at your neighbor's Mercedes and
think "what a cheap car". And 99% of the rest of the world would think you are both crazy. So if the Jinma gets the job done for the right price, the price the owner
can afford, not dream about, then that's a good tractor.

it would be nice for you to keep sending pictures in to us on anything related to farming, and perhaps show us pictures of your Jinma. Do you have a garden?
What do you grow? Are there any government restrictions on farming you can talk about? We all worry about censorship in your country, and do not want to get you
in hot water, or even warm water....

Thank you. I think I should take care of my manners. Yesterday I met a US customer, he is a real gentleman. I felt very fall behind with him about the manner.

Wecome Jack
Have you ever visited the US?

I didn't visit US before, but I'm sure I will visit US soon these years, my business is rising fast.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #139  
do you know kung fu

I know that, but I'm not skilled in it. But last weekend, I visited Shaolin Temple, the famous Temple in China. I think you must know this temple if you know kung fu. haha
20130421_163305.jpg20130421_154943.jpg