Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
No need for shame, Jack. At least you didn't say anything bad about John Deere!!! :punch: Personally, I have a Bobcat = Kioti = Daedong, so I'm sure no fanboy for American tractors.

I think John Deere is the symbol of US tractor, right? when I view those website of US tractor seller website, so many with green and yellow color same as Deere.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #142  
But really, most of us have no idea what Internet access in China is like, so who knows what the situation really is.[/QUOTE]

Well, I know I'm reading this on my iPad from Suzhou China right now w/ no VPN.

But really, most of us have no idea what Internet access in China is like, so who knows what the situation really is.

Well, I know I'm reading this on my iPad from Suzhou China right now w/ no VPN.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Chinese people can reading TBN withour any problem, but when we register for TBN, then can not.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #144  
   / Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #145  
I think John Deere is the symbol of US tractor, right? when I view those website of US tractor seller website, so many with green and yellow color same as Deere.
I would have to say yes but IH/CASE is another major brand.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #147  
In the USA, Jonh Deere does a superb marketing job...lots of free caps, other stuff, many kids books show a green tractor. Kubota has a superb reputation in the 60 HP and under category. Huge numbers of contractors and small rural operators have Kubota's.

In the USA, Jonh Deere does a superb marketing job...lots of free caps, other stuff, many kids books show a green tractor. Kubota has a superb reputation in the 60 HP and under category. Huge numbers of contractors and small rural operators have Kubota's.

yes, I think so. compact tractor will be more welcome than ever before. So I think my marketing plan is right. Thank you.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #149  
Jack,
Are you the "Mr. Jack" on the contact page of your company's website?

Would you like about three thousand of us to send you an email saying what a great job
you are doing and why your boss should give you a big raise? :D
You can forward them all to your boss of course...

Do you sell your tractor implements in the US and Canada under your own company's name or
are you "private labeling" your tiller, for example, under another company's trade name?

If you studied what was being advertised in Northern Tools and Tractor Supply for use by compact utility tractors, I think
you would have a good picture of what sells in the US. All of the implements in your line are also sold by those equipment outlets.
Another good source of information is ETA, Everything Attachments website. Many of us have already bought from that company, and other
companies that advertise similar equipment on this site. Lots for you to study.

Maybe you could be Harbor Freight's farm division?...

nice to meet you mr daugen.it's1 am here and i'm reading tbn by my mobile phone now.

yes,i'm mr jack on my company contact page.

we have some us customers, but all of them ask us to attach their trade mark. i understand them. and i believe that my job is making them be proud of using our mark in the future.

i used to maked a little study of business model about northern tool, tractor supply, etc

i will send you a private message when i back from vacation three days later. i think we will have more talking.