Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Does China still have its one child per couple policy? How are you allowed two children?

Yes, China still have one child policy, but I'm lucky, my daughters are twins.

its china. they are severly overpopulated. Those children he has looks to be twins anyway so I think that is an exception

Yes, they are twins.

I think the biggest problem is not the total amount of population, Japan has a bigger population density than China, I think the biggest problem is the structure of population, the official report said that there are nearly 2 hundreds million of over 60 years old people. that's terrible.

We have an unspoken one child policy in the USA too if you look at the birth rate of natural born citizens.

I met many foreign family has over one child in USA. It's interesting about the unspoken policy.

What a great thread Jack! You have 2 beautiful daughters. I rent a building to a Chinese couple for a restaurant. They told me it is common for the children to be raised by the grandparents while they spend long hours working, is this true? How can a couple of very hard working Chinese raise children if you are never home?

I'm sorry to say this is right, this is very common in China. Many people from west, middle of China, or many people from those poor area, those people can earn little money if they stay at home, so they move to work in the big city in east of China, and they left their children at home and their children were raised by the grandparents. It's cruel for those family but they have no choice.

This is a very famous photo in Chinese Internet, it's from west of China.
13225490331737216.jpg

We all want to know so much and yet are cautious about what to ask so as to not put Jack in a compromising situation.
Jack, in the US, as you may already know well, we can, within reason and good manners, say pretty much what we want and
about what we want. We do not have censorship in the way that has been ingrained in Chinese culture, due to the politics of your past and present. So if we ask questions, or talk about issues that are uncomfortable for you, please just say you can't talk about that online.

I have to imagine the issue of birth control and population control is both very personal and also political.
No matter what, Jack you have two great kids and may they always be able to play in piles of leaves.
Actually, too soon, they grow up so fast, you can have them help you rake the leaves!

Thank you, in fact, Chinese people can talk much more than twenty or thirty years ago.

My daughters will go to kindergarten next year.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #177  
My Jinma tractor sometimes was angry with me, but she is really cheap for me. I think she is a mischievous child.

Jack, Welcome to TBN - you have excellent humor.

I think we understand what you say about your tractor. When you get a machine for low cost, they can have attitudes when you want to use them!

I enjoyed China - I was there many times from 2004-2006 and spent time in Shanghai and surrounding areas.

We look forward to hearing more from you and your countrymen and ways of life in China today.

Carl

Nice to meet you, Carl.

These days my company pay some money for China Custom data, and then I found so many products which US company sell, are in fact made in China.

Should I talk these to the Chinese tractor of Brand Specific Forums??? I just would not like to make a new thread.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #180  
These days my company pay some money for China Custom data, and then I found so many products which US company sell, are in fact made in China.

Should I talk these to the Chinese tractor of Brand Specific Forums??? I just would not like to make a new thread.

Hi Jack

I think it is okay to continue posting here on this thread. The moderators will give a warning if needed.