Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #181  
I have been following along and am thrilled that you have joined us, Jack.

As you know, we are as curious as you...as you are of us. Being so far away makes us different and that's why we also want to know more about each other. But times are changing and the internet is paving the way for better communication and a better world. The internet has in many ways taken the place of ham radio.

Most of us on Tractor By Net are alike in many ways. By having a tractor, we live in mainly rural areas and have some land to work. Some of us are retired from working their jobs. Many still work. I am still working. And some of us have our own businesses. I guess it's the same way in China.

But, many of us have the same values and that's why we all meet on TBN. I hope we can help with your business plan since we all like to see people succeed and you are reaching out. No one else has done that.

And we like pictures! Here's one of me.

Attachments

• Club 12JPG (1).JPG
    Club 12JPG (1).JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
   / Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
I have been following along and am thrilled that you have joined us, Jack.

As you know, we are as curious as you...as you are of us. Being so far away makes us different and that's why we also want to know more about each other. But times are changing and the internet is paving the way for better communication and a better world. The internet has in many ways taken the place of ham radio.

Most of us on Tractor By Net are alike in many ways. By having a tractor, we live in mainly rural areas and have some land to work. Some of us are retired from working their jobs. Many still work. I am still working. And some of us have our own businesses. I guess it's the same way in China.

But, many of us have the same values and that's why we all meet on TBN. I hope we can help with your business plan since we all like to see people succeed and you are reaching out. No one else has done that.

And we like pictures! Here's one of me.

Nice to meet you. I'm trying to contact with some distributor in US who already sell Chinese product. What's in your hand? is that your pet?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #183  
That's just a baby wild pig I caught in the woods where I hunt. He was small and so I turned him loose to be with his litter mates and sow. I guess most of us have a good quality of life...

It's very cool

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #185  
Do You, or anyone that You know, buy any American products? I'm talking about products that are solely made in the United States. I am curious. BTW, You and your Wife have Beautiful Children.:thumbsup:

Do You, or anyone that You know, buy any American products? I'm talking about products that are solely made in the United States. I am curious. BTW, You and your Wife have Beautiful Children.:thumbsup:

Thank you and nice to meet you.

As you know, world is smaller, I'm sure few products are 100% made in certain country, especially those not very high technology products.
Today I read a thread in TBN about Maschio H205 tiller.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/272350-maschio-h205-too-light-duty.html

Do you think it's made in Italy? But I'm 100% sure that it's made in China. you can see my post in that thread.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #187  
Welcome to our "small" group here, Jack. I just found this thread and spent the last hour reading it. It's fun to hear your perspective. You definitely don't need to worry too much about a TBN moderator. Your thread is quite unusual and we're just happy you are posting about life in China! US politics and religion are generally not discussed on this forum because it often causes arguments, but you are welcome to talk about anything you are comfortable with.

I spent 2 Christmas's in Hangzhou back in 1994 and 1995. It is a beautiful city -- not too far from you. My parents were working in a Sino-US joint venture hospital for 2 years, and I was in college at the time, so I got to go visit them. I understand a lot has changed since then. It used to take 4 hours on crazy roads to go about 100 miles (?) to Shanghai airport. Now there is a fast train and freeway system, correct? I have lots of pictures of West Lake, the temples, market places, etc. The Chinese food was delicious, and we are mostly vegetarian, but it wasn't a problem. I remember raw human sewage being pumped onto gardens and other crops right in the middle of the city. The air pollution was pretty bad, too. We had a great experience, though.

I own a Chinese Jinma wood-chipper and it is not too bad quality.

Best wishes to you and your family!

Marcus

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #188  
Thank you and nice to meet you.

As you know, world is smaller, I'm sure few products are 100% made in certain country, especially those not very high technology products.
Today I read a thread in TBN about Maschio H205 tiller.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/272350-maschio-h205-too-light-duty.html

Do you think it's made in Italy? But I'm 100% sure that it's made in China. you can see my post in that thread.
As I posted over there, new ones yes, but that plant wasn't opened until 2004 and the tiller in question was built in 2000.

Aaron Z

Welcome to our "small" group here, Jack. I just found this thread and spent the last hour reading it. It's fun to hear your perspective. You definitely don't need to worry too much about a TBN moderator. Your thread is quite unusual and we're just happy you are posting about life in China! US politics and religion are generally not discussed on this forum because it often causes arguments, but you are welcome to talk about anything you are comfortable with.

I spent 2 Christmas's in Hangzhou back in 1994 and 1995. It is a beautiful city -- not too far from you. My parents were working in a Sino-US joint venture hospital for 2 years, and I was in college at the time, so I got to go visit them. I understand a lot has changed since then. It used to take 4 hours on crazy roads to go about 100 miles (?) to Shanghai airport. Now there is a fast train and freeway system, correct? I have lots of pictures of West Lake, the temples, market places, etc. The Chinese food was delicious, and we are mostly vegetarian, but it wasn't a problem. I remember raw human sewage being pumped onto gardens and other crops right in the middle of the city. The air pollution was pretty bad, too. We had a great experience, though.

I own a Chinese Jinma wood-chipper and it is not too bad quality.

Best wishes to you and your family!

Marcus

Nice to meet you. Yes, now there is fast highway train from Hangzhou to my city, it only cost 2 hour from Hangzhou to my city, and it only cost less 1 hour from Hangzhou to Shanghai. Even my wife's brother is also working in hospital of Hangzhou, which hospital are your parents working in?

I think every city has its ugly place and beautiful place. Generally, my city is just a little smaller than Hangzhou.

Also I manufacture wood chipper too, it sounds like that US is a big market for us.

I have a question: is small self-feeding wood chipper more welcome in US? We have a plan to design that.

As I posted over there, new ones yes, but that plant wasn't opened until 2004 and the tiller in question was built in 2000.

Aaron Z

Both of them quality are good, we watched that Maschio tiller in the exhibition carefully, it's beautiful.