Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #11  
hello good morning, but I'm here is 8 pm,haha.

Let me tell everyone a news about AGCO. AGCO has set up its first Chinese factory in my city(Changzhou ,Jiangsu, CHINA), this factory is soooo big, AGCO invest 150 million for this factory. it has no website, please see follow webpage, ?????????????????????
haha, maybe later AGCO's US customer will use made in china, but attached AGCO brand label, same as some other big company.

funny.

Website works fine, I have to find a translator for it? Nice machinery pics.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #12  
Jack Yuan Let me apologize in advance for all the rude comments here from Americans. We have very many less intelligent people here. They will make many unfavorable comments about China and manufacturing because of their ignorance.

傑克元,讓我提前道歉,粗魯的評論。我們這裡有很多聰明的人。關於中國和製造業,他們是有很多不利的評論,因為他們的無知。

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #13  
one more thing, **** Chinese government, limit me to visit foreign webpage. I pay 0.5 USD per day for visit foreign webpage.

here is nearly 10 pm, and my 2 years daughter urge me to sleep with her, goodbye everyone, see you tomorrow.

Glad you are investing to reach out here. It is hard for me to put $.50 a day in proper context, what would that be compared to an average assembly worker's daily wage in your city? If you don't feel free to answer that question I understand.

Have you always lived in Changzhou? or did you come from a more rural area? How did you happen to become involved with agricultural implements?

It's 11 PM & my turn to go to bed now...Have a good day Jack.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #14  
Hello Jack Yuan,
My name is Mark Lewins. My wife Hong and I live north of green bay, Wisconsin USA. I married Guo Hong in Shengyang, China, in 2009. She is from Fushun, China. We both work at a machine shop in green bay where parts are machined, and assemble and tested for tractors built for CNH/Case IH, Last year I spent 8 days in China working for my employer at a machine shop they opened up south of Snanghi, in partnership with a Chinese buisinessman. Bi Pu is is the city, {I dont think I spelled that correctly}.
We live on a 17 acre farm, with 2 Farmall 656's.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
In fact, this factory began to be built in 2011, and government report said this factory will began to produce in this year, but it still not begin to do.

Welcome!

Can you tell us what types of tractors and equipment will be built at this AGCO factory?

hello, I'm sales manager of a tractor implement company which used belong to a local big tractor factory. let me introduce my city to you. Changzhou, a city very near by Shanghai. My city Changzhou is a modern industry city, there is 4.5 million population. and the equipment manufacturing industry is well developed. also the agricultural machinery manufacturing industry is well developed.

Idon't know if this fourm administrator allow me to introduce some big tractor factory in my city to you, does this break this fourm rule?

Anyway, I can tell you that, AGCO is Chinese factory is located in my city, AGCO invet 150 million USD for this factory.haha[/

Is that the Shanghai /New holland joint venture- and doesn't Fiat own both NewHolland and Agco Just wondering ,Have an old Shanghai tractor -marketed over here as a Rhino 20 years ago. heard they are building cars now to ,like a Buick copy?? STEC-Shanghai Tractor Engine Company or is this a different facility making just Agco branded machinery??

No, this is AGCO's factory, it produce small and medium horsepower tractors, engines and chassis, sell to all over the world.

and this is Newholland Shanghai factory http://www.snh.com.cn/

Hello Jack Yuan,
My name is Mark Lewins. My wife Hong and I live north of green bay, Wisconsin USA. I married Guo Hong in Shengyang, China, in 2009. She is from Fushun, China. We both work at a machine shop in green bay where parts are machined, and assemble and tested for tractors built for CNH/Case IH, Last year I spent 8 days in China working for my employer at a machine shop they opened up south of Snanghi, in partnership with a Chinese buisinessman. Bi Pu is is the city, {I dont think I spelled that correctly}.
We live on a 17 acre farm, with 2 Farmall 656's.

hello cowboy, I'm born and living and working in Changzhou, welcome to visit my factory, it's only two hours from Shanghai to here by train. my email is jack@bowell-implement.com and my personal email is skycntrading@gmail.com and my mobile phone is +86-13685205499
when you come to Shanghai next time, please infrom me and welcome to Changzhou

Glad you are investing to reach out here. It is hard for me to put $.50 a day in proper context, what would that be compared to an average assembly worker's daily wage in your city? If you don't feel free to answer that question I understand.

Have you always lived in Changzhou? or did you come from a more rural area? How did you happen to become involved with agricultural implements?

It's 11 PM & my turn to go to bed now...Have a good day Jack.

in my city, the worker's average wage is nearly 400 to 500USD per month, this is one main reason why Chinese products are so cheap, the second reason is: if we sell products in CHINA, we need to pay 17% value added tax to government, but if we sell to foreign country, we needn't pay that 17% VAT, and the government will return us 13% tax in encourage us outport

I always living in Changzhou, this is my hometown, in fact, Changzhou is a industry city I think, only in the south of Changzhou, you can see the real rural area. it's a coincidence that I working in farm implement factory.

Jack Yuan Let me apologize in advance for all the rude comments here from Americans. We have very many less intelligent people here. They will make many unfavorable comments about China and manufacturing because of their ignorance.

傑克元,讓我提前道歉,粗魯的評論。我們這裡有很多聰明的人。關於中國和製造業,他們是有很多不利的評論,因為他們的無知。

Thank you Cat-Driver, I can understand why some US people does not like Chinese products, I used to be a sales manager in a UTV factory for 5 years, and that factory's main customer are from US, I can understand how angry when customer get the bad quality products and cannot get enough parts from supplier.

but the fact is, I agree that some Chinese supplier are really bad and dishonest, but most of us are honest and hard working, I would like good quality and long term cooperation.

In my opinion, doing business is just like making friends, you help me and I help you, we need double-win.