Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
It will be interesting to hear from others if Northern Tool has a good parts system.

As far as copying, It is one thing to counterfeit a purse or rolex watch or dvd movies (which I totally agree it should not happen) but, tractor implements are mostly all simple engineering and been around for decades.

Jack, I've been in manufacturing for over 30 years and I've always told people, "If China ever figures out the quality system like Japan did, watch out." Quality is very expensive to implement and it takes a long time to establish, but you have to have a supply chain for raw materials that is also good quality or you have nothing. Buy the cheapest steel, get bad quality. Do you want the oats in front of the horse, or behind the horse?

I have transmitted your suggestion to my boss, we have totally same opinion as yours, he will be glad to read this.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #222  
Over the past I guess 40 years I have been using Northern Tool when they were Northern Hydraulics and have never been disappointed. The last thing I got from them was the $300 tractor seat (3 years ago) for our Swisher ZTM. Service was fast and without that quality of seat I would not be able to mow. Swisher had it as an option but through them it was about $500 I think. I think they sold a Russian made tractor for years before China got into the game.

Michigan Seat Highback Suspension Seat, Model# V-5300 | Suspension Seats| Northern Tool + Equipment

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #223  
Nice Signature Jack, wish I had thought of it.... :D

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #224  
Jack!

A warm Welcome from the Mitten State (Michigan:us-michigan:)

:welcome:

Bob~
:heart::united-states::fishing:

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
it was really a very busy last week. here is getting in summer now. QQ图片20130520102305.jpg

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #226  
it was really a very busy last week. here is getting in summer now. View attachment 318418

ok, I think we can stop buming this thread. the guy is from china. many people are from different countries around the world on this site. its not like he is from outer space

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #228  
ok, I think we can stop buming this thread. the guy is from china. many people are from different countries around the world on this site. its not like he is from outer space

2x, In fact I just learned today from my 15 year old twins 'burn' is the current term for putting someone down or a cut down as in a verbal attack.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #229  
Anyone not interested in reading Jack's posts are not required to. There is no pop quiz later. However, good manners are always appreciated.

Happy summer, Jack. It is already summer in Texas, at least it certainly FEELS like it, with very warm temps (93*F) and humidity. Now, we could use some rain here!

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #230  
The context of burn was to say that this thead is done, (the fire has run out of fuel) in the poster's opinion.
I do not think this should be taken as an insult, it's simply someone's opinion. No need to debate.
Jack mentioned earlier the he pays per page for foreign web access. If I understand correctly, it makes makes sense to stick to one page, this thread. In any case, the thread lives on as it should.