Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #21  
Welcome to TBN Jack.
The world is getting smaller. Just last Saturday night I collaborated with work colleagues in China.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #22  
No, this is AGCO's factory, it produce small and medium horsepower tractors, engines and chassis, sell to all over the world.

and this is Newholland Shanghai factory http://www.snh.com.cn/

Thanks Jack, I see AGCO is Gleaner, Massey Ferguson,Challenger and maybe others , but not related to SNH ,
Also thanks for the link to New Holland Shanghai factory, both factories look very modern my translator doesn't seem to work but it was fun looking at the pictures. And welcome to TractorbyNet

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Welcome to TBN Jack.
The world is getting smaller. Just last Saturday night I collaborated with work colleagues in China.

Hello Tig. Yes, world is getting smaller, thanks for Internet, then I can see what a wonderful world. and I can see the truth that Chinese government would not allow me to know.

For example, yesterday's exploision tragedy in Boston Marathon, I'm sorry for hearing that bad news. Now this bad news become the headline news of all the Chinese TV, do you know why, because the CHinese government want to tell people that those foreign country's people are living in society full of pain. Then those TV station always report the good news about CHinese society, few are bad news, they just want to tell Chinese people that you are living in happiness.

Thank for the Internet, more and more people know that the government are lying to people. I can know so so so much tragedy about Chinese bottom of the social people. many people like me are angry with so bad government, but we cannot change this situation, even we cannot express our thinking in public, then the policeman will catch you.

Too many words.

Does these politics words break the rule of this fourm?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #24  
Greetings and welcome to TractorByNet.

問候和歡迎TractorByNet的

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #25  
Thanks Jack, that definitely helps put the $.50 in context for me. With that tax structure it would makes sense to focus on the export market. Does your company focus on growth in the domestic market as well?

It sounds like you have more freedom to post here than I had anticipated

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Thanks Jack, that definitely helps put the $.50 in context for me. With that tax structure it would makes sense to focus on the export market. Does your company focus on growth in the domestic market as well?

It sounds like you have more freedom to post here than I had anticipated

In fact my factory has domestic sale department, I'm in charge of international sales, even this tractor implement factory is one of my Boss's factories, he own a harbor machine factory, that's much bigger than this factory.

Thank this forum administrator again. this forum does not allow Chinese IP to resign, I use VPN and then get in here, as you know, we are limited to visit foreign website, such like facebook, twitter and youtube.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #30  
Good insights Jack.