Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 + Kubota BX2370-1

Default Re: Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Yuan View Post
    In fact my factory has domestic sale department, I'm in charge of international sales, even this tractor implement factory is one of my Boss's factories, he own a harbor machine factory, that's much bigger than this factory.

Thank this forum administrator again. this forum does not allow Chinese IP to resign, I use VPN and then get in here, as you know, we are limited to visit foreign website, such like facebook, twitter and youtube.
    That VPN solution is creative, though it is sobering to imagine needing one for general browsing activities.

I know that you have been careful not to promote your company here, but we are a curious bunch, so I looked you up here:Jiang Yin Bowell Machinery Technology Co., Ltd

The web site is pretty nice, and it looks you are selling a good variety of equipment. From the info on your site it looks like you are already shipping to Europe, North America, and Australia. Being in charge of international sales do you get to travel outside of China?

I know you originally posted that you wanted to understand our culture better, one thing you will learn about us is that we like to ask questions.
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor

Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

Welcome Jack to the TBN forum.......nice to have all visitors!!!
    Is it just me.....or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

I Intend to Live Forever.....So Far....So Good![

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Jinma

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    Good insights Jack.
    Hello TheGoose

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Jinma

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    Welcome Jack to the TBN forum.......nice to have all visitors!!!
    Nice to meet you

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Jinma

Quote Originally Posted by milkman636 View Post
    That VPN solution is creative, though it is sobering to imagine needing one for general browsing activities.

I know that you have been careful not to promote your company here, but we are a curious bunch, so I looked you up here:Jiang Yin Bowell Machinery Technology Co., Ltd

The web site is pretty nice, and it looks you are selling a good variety of equipment. From the info on your site it looks like you are already shipping to Europe, North America, and Australia. Being in charge of international sales do you get to travel outside of China?

I know you originally posted that you wanted to understand our culture better, one thing you will learn about us is that we like to ask questions.
    Thank you, this is my factory homepage. this new website was set up by my friend in IT company in last month, that only cost me 250USD. how much if set up same website in US? cheaper or higher?

you can ask me something and I will ask you something too

I haven't visit foreign country till now. The visa is difficult and the visa policy says that I need to make a deposit evidence of 100 thousand¥ in Bank.

Tractor
    Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202

to TBN, Jack!
    That what you're writing between the lines was very familiar to me not long ago. But each contrived phenomenon has its Alpha and Omega.
    Last edited by saracenas; 04-16-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

to TBN from Texas! You speak very good English. One of the Masters in my field of training calls his English, "Chenglish". He too is from China, but he and his wife and children now live in Florida.
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

"If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

Tractor
    Kubota L5740, Gravely 8199G

你好

Nǐ hǎo
    Last edited by daugen; 04-16-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: giving thanks to Google...

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 + Kubota BX2370-1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Yuan View Post
    Thank you, this is my factory homepage. this new website was set up by my friend in IT company in last month, that only cost me 250USD. how much if set up same website in US? cheaper or higher?

you can ask me something and I will ask you something too

I haven't visit foreign country till now. The visa is difficult and the visa policy says that I need to make a deposit evidence of 100 thousand¥ in Bank.
    I am sure that it would cost substantially more to have your site developed here. I couldn't quote you an accurate estimate. With a budget in the hundreds, I would guess that my only hope would be to find someone just starting out that needed a project for his/her portfolio.
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor

Tractor
    Kubota L5740, Gravely 8199G

cost me 250USD. how much if set up same website in US? cheaper or higher?

If you are serious about selling tractors here, and don't want to be viewed as Internet vaporware,
    you need to get a professional web page. It must be at least as good as Mahindra's, which frankly is pretty poor
    and basic, but you don't have to be fancy to get noticed. You have to have a powerful value proposition to offer
    that is in a market segment not already saturated with competitors.

And do not do what Mahindra Trucks did, make a bunch of promises they did not keep, regarding importing trucks to the
    US. You need showrooms, bricks and mortar, or you need to make a deal with someone similar to Northern Tools.
    Most importantly, if you can't meet Tier 4 in a variety of models, you are likely to be spinning your wheels.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast