Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
:welcome: to TBN, Jack!
That what you're writing between the lines was very familiar to me not long ago. But each contrived phenomenon has its Alpha and Omega. :)

Nice to meet you, maybe my word make you remember someone or something.

I think it's good if we have some good memory, especially when we will be old age.

:welcome: to TBN from Texas! You speak very good English. One of the Masters in my field of training calls his English, "Chenglish". He too is from China, but he and his wife and children now live in Florida.

Nice to meet you. thank you. in fact, I call my English as "Dumb English", as you know, most time of my working is writing English, I spoken too less English.

Of course, if you like, we can communicate with Chinese, :laughing:你好

:welcome:

你好

Nǐ hǎo

你好, are you learning Chinese language now? Chinese Pronunciation has 4 tone: 痘?#12289;??#12289;?#8744;?#12289;貼 I think that's the key to judge if a foreign speak a good Chinese or not. all the foreigner I meet are not good at these 4 tone.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #44  
Jack how much does gas and oil cost there?

Jack how much does gas and oil cost there?

CHINA have 3 kind of petrol: No 90, No 93, No 97. their price are:
No 90: 6.98 RMB/L it equal 4.28 USD/gallon
No 93: 7.4 RMB/L it equal 4.54 USD/gallon
No 97: 7.82 RMB/L it equal 4.79 USD/gallon

and the diesel oil price is 7.27 RMB/L it equal 4.46 USD/gallon

This is today's price in my city, what about yours???

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #46  
WELCOME FROM IOWA

Nice to meat you Jack.

We have 87 octane gas at $3.39/gal
89 octane/with 10% ethanol gas at $3.29/gal
93 octane gas at $3.79/gal
Diesel fuel is $3.89/gal

Dave

cost me 250USD. how much if set up same website in US? cheaper or higher?

If you are serious about selling tractors here, and don't want to be viewed as Internet vaporware,
you need to get a professional web page. It must be at least as good as Mahindra's, which frankly is pretty poor
and basic, but you don't have to be fancy to get noticed. You have to have a powerful value proposition to offer
that is in a market segment not already saturated with competitors.

And do not do what Mahindra Trucks did, make a bunch of promises they did not keep, regarding importing trucks to the
US. You need showrooms, bricks and mortar, or you need to make a deal with someone similar to Northern Tools.
Most importantly, if you can't meet Tier 4 in a variety of models, you are likely to be spinning your wheels.

Thank you, I don't want to sell tractors here, I just want to have a open mind here, and make some friends here.
In my opinion, doing business equals making friends. you help me and I help you.

WELCOME FROM IOWA

Nice to meat you Jack.

We have 87 octane gas at $3.39/gal
89 octane/with 10% ethanol gas at $3.29/gal
93 octane gas at $3.79/gal
Diesel fuel is $3.89/gal

Dave

Nice to meet you, Dave.

OMG, so cheap than Chinese. even so, Chinese petrol company says they are lossing money, how can I trust them........

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #49  
Nice to meet you, maybe my word make you remember someone or something.

I think it's good if we have some good memory, especially when we will be old age.
Yeah, you're right. Unfortunately, 23 yrs after, we still have lots of different issues - starting from mental (corruption, criminality...) up to geopolitical ones.

But I'm just curious to ask you a question. I have a GEO rototiller 1.5 m width for my small garden. Officially it's an Italian product. In reality It looks exactly like HTL-150 from the site found by milkman636, just painted in green. Could it be made by the company you are working in? (Sorry, I have no pic)

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #50  
Nice to meet you. thank you. in fact, I call my English as "Dumb English", as you know, most time of my working is writing English, I spoken too less English.

Of course, if you like, we can communicate with Chinese, :laughing:你好

Jack;

I wish I could converse in Chinese. I just began an interest in the field of my study and work a few years back. I now have a grasp of the basic concept, and love the metaphores used, as they fit the way my mind thinks. Maybe I will learn Chinese, in the future. For now, I am thrilled that there are Masters willing to share their knowledge, who also learned English, so that others of us can learn their skills.

Again, welcome!