Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Yeah, you're right. Unfortunately, 23 yrs after, we still have lots of different issues - starting from mental (corruption, criminality...) up to geopolitical ones.

But I'm just curious to ask you a question. I have a GEO rototiller 1.5 m width for my small garden. Officially it's an Italian product. In reality It looks exactly like HTL-150 from the site found by milkman636, just painted in green. Could it be made by the company you are working in? (Sorry, I have no pic)

Hello Saracenas. Nice to meet you. Does GEO have dealer in US? Where did you buy it? About this, I think it's a business secret for GEO. So I sent you a private message about this, please check in your message box.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #52  
Thanks for posting Jack. When you feel mad about over bearing people, just think of sleeping with 2 year old daughter.

Has your news told you of North Korea threatening to use nuclear missiles on all neighboring countries except yours?

Jack;

I wish I could converse in Chinese. I just began an interest in the field of my study and work a few years back. I now have a grasp of the basic concept, and love the metaphores used, as they fit the way my mind thinks. Maybe I will learn Chinese, in the future. For now, I am thrilled that there are Masters willing to share their knowledge, who also learned English, so that others of us can learn their skills.

Again, welcome!

Hello farmgirl, I think it's very cool when you are driving a big steel tractor, make me remember "beast and beauty".:laughing:

about the Chinese language, I think it must be same as learning any other foreign language, we should throw us into a environment which if full of that foreign language, such like reading the foreign language three hours per day, writing with foreign language for email, working with a foreigner, study at a foreign university, living in a foreign country, making some foreign friends, etc...

of course you can communicate with me in Chinese language, 你好

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #54  
To keep on subject, are there US importers of your products? This website accepts money to allow for advertising, but I don't know what they charge. In my opinion, they should allow for links, but I should say be prepared for feedback criticism if there are problems. You already mentioned old company UTV with problems. It's just that so many Chinese products imported are lacking in quality unless owned by reputably known company. If Chinese companies ever understand that quality products are what Americans want, we will have people waiting in lines to buy.

I wish our languages weren't so different. Does google translator work for Chinese? Is it good enough to understand?

Thanks for posting Jack. When you feel mad about over bearing people, just think of sleeping with 2 year old daughter.

Has your news told you of North Korea threatening to use nuclear missiles on all neighboring countries except yours?

Thank you Kyle_in_Tex. My twins daughter are angel for me. When I feel depressed, I remember them and then I will feel everything is OK.:laughing:

About the North Korea, I know this forum's rule do not allow us talk politics, and I think we should not break this rule, and I don't want to talk about this in public again. Of course, if you like, we can communicate by private message and email. I only post a photo to show my attitude, this is also most of young Chinese people as me.

6350a9a4jw1e3j9f1eafpj.jpg

To keep on subject, are there US importers of your products? This website accepts money to allow for advertising, but I don't know what they charge. In my opinion, they should allow for links, but I should say be prepared for feedback criticism if there are problems. You already mentioned old company UTV with problems. It's just that so many Chinese products imported are lacking in quality unless owned by reputably known company. If Chinese companies ever understand that quality products are what Americans want, we will have people waiting in lines to buy.

I wish our languages weren't so different. Does google translator work for Chinese? Is it good enough to understand?

Yes, we have US importer now, I don't want to show them in public. This is privacy for them.
I can understand why this website does not allow me to attach link, if so, it's unfair for those advertising member.

About the Chinese product quality, I think this is a very big topic. We should have a deep understanding for why this happen. If I can meet you, I can talk about this for several days, it's really a big topic. Generally, about some Chinese product's quality problem, I can tell you the economic reasons, political reasons, cultural reasons, social reasons.

Oh, one more thing, in fact, not all the Chinese factory with bad quality, we have a lot of company with good quality.

One swallow does not make a summer. :laughing:

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #57  
Does GEO have dealer in US? Where did you buy it? So I sent you a private message about this, please check in your message box.
Well, I can't know anything about GEO network in the US. Guess other TBN members - Americans - could answer your question. I've purchased a new GEO 1.5 m width rototiller at my country's dealer.

Thanks for the pm. Find my answer there.

Well, I can't know anything about GEO network in the US. Guess other TBN members - Americans - could answer your question. I've purchased a new GEO 1.5 m width rototiller at my country's dealer.

Thanks for the pm. Find my answer there.

sorry, I thought you were from US, I misunderstand that. thank you.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #59  
CHINA have 3 kind of petrol: No 90, No 93, No 97. their price are:
No 90: 6.98 RMB/L it equal 4.28 USD/gallon
No 93: 7.4 RMB/L it equal 4.54 USD/gallon
No 97: 7.82 RMB/L it equal 4.79 USD/gallon

and the diesel oil price is 7.27 RMB/L it equal 4.46 USD/gallon

This is today's price in my city, what about yours???

Prices in Eastern Ontario, Canada are pretty much the same.
I paid 1.18 Canadian dollar per liter the other day. Our fuel is quite heavily taxed.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #60  
Yes, we have US importer now, I don't want to show them in public. This is privacy for them.
I can understand why this website does not allow me to attach link, if so, it's unfair for those advertising member.

About the Chinese product quality, I think this is a very big topic. We should have a deep understanding for why this happen. If I can meet you, I can talk about this for several days, it's really a big topic. Generally, about some Chinese product's quality problem, I can tell you the economic reasons, political reasons, cultural reasons, social reasons.

Oh, one more thing, in fact, not all the Chinese factory with bad quality, we have a lot of company with good quality.

One swallow does not make a summer. :laughing:

Yes, it would take years to understand. But in Japan, the workers were given a string to pull if they were in an assembly line and the products were defective at their station. In some companies in China (and other countries) workers get paid for production good or bad. Therefore not very good quality. This was true in Russia when their government was set in their ways.

Anyway, I wish you success. Is your product a leading seller in China? Does the average farmer have money to buy?