Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #71  
Once it gets down on the ground it is hung. When the front wheels started to mire reverse was in order.
sorry, I'm not understanding these words
I think he meant to post that comment in this thread: Somebody got their JD stuck today!!!

Sorry, I'm not very understanding what you want to tell, do you mean that I'm gullible or others are gullible?
He thinks that you are a fake and we are gullible.

Aaron Z

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
I think he meant to post that comment in this thread: Somebody got their JD stuck today!!!

He thinks that you are a fake and we are gullible.

Aaron Z

Hello Aaron Z, nice to meet you. thank you for your explain. Maybe he thought I'm a cheater, :laughing:

Oh, here is a interesting thing, my personal email box received a message that says you have reply my words, is this the super service for you super member???

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #73  
Hello Aaron Z, nice to meet you. thank you for your explain. Maybe he thought I'm a cheater, :laughing:
Oh, here is a interesting thing, my personal email box received a message that says you have reply my words, is this the super service for you super member???
On the notification, there are four options to watch a thread and see when there are new replies:
1. Instant Email Notification - Sounds like possibly what you have, that sends you an email when someone replies to the thread
2. Daily Email Notification - Sends an email once a day listing which threads have new posts
3. Weekly email nitification - Same as Daily Email Notification but only runs once a week
4. Control Panel Only - No emails are sent, when you click on "My Home" at the top of the page, it shows you a list of threads with new posts (I usually do this)

Aaron Z

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #74  
Jack, :welcome: to TBN...You are doing an excellent job of expressing yourself, politely and being politically correct/reserved in doing so. I salute your initiative and creativity in finding a way to post in this forum from your country. As in all societies, TBN has a few members who are rude, suspicious and/or negative to foreiners. The internet and freedom of expression cannot teach good manners. I suggest you simply put such people on your IGNORE LIST (a TBN option) and not allow them to bother you.

BigMike, I see no troll/cheater/fake behaviour, I believe Jack is genuine. Laugh if you wish, but take your negativity elsewhere, please, it is not beneficial here. Put yourself in his shoes..another country/language/culture/restrictions/media control, etc. Now, what would YOU do to more fully understand your world and to advance yourself to benefit your family while under strict economic control? Trust me, if Jack seeks to use TBN for espionage purposes, it will be obvious. and he will be censored. So far, he seems to agree poor quality is a bad business model...hmmm...does not seem sinister to me!

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #75  
BigMike, I see no troll/cheater/fake behaviour, I believe Jack is genuine. Laugh if you wish, but take your negativity elsewhere, please, it is not beneficial here. Put yourself in his shoes..another country/language/culture/restrictions/media control, etc. Now, what would YOU do to more fully understand your world and to advance yourself to benefit your family while under strict economic control? Trust me, if Jack seeks to use TBN for espionage purposes, it will be obvious. and he will be censored. So far, he seems to agree poor quality is a bad business model...hmmm...does not seem sinister to me!

I agree,

Aaron Z

On the notification, there are four options to watch a thread and see when there are new replies:
1. Instant Email Notification - Sounds like possibly what you have, that sends you an email when someone replies to the thread
2. Daily Email Notification - Sends an email once a day listing which threads have new posts
3. Weekly email nitification - Same as Daily Email Notification but only runs once a week
4. Control Panel Only - No emails are sent, when you click on "My Home" at the top of the page, it shows you a list of threads with new posts (I usually do this)

Aaron Z

Thank you.

Jack, :welcome: to TBN...You are doing an excellent job of expressing yourself, politely and being politically correct/reserved in doing so. I salute your initiative and creativity in finding a way to post in this forum from your country. As in all societies, TBN has a few members who are rude, suspicious and/or negative to foreiners. The internet and freedom of expression cannot teach good manners. I suggest you simply put such people on your IGNORE LIST (a TBN option) and not allow them to bother you.

Thank you for your suggestion. First, my English is not very well, even someone said some rude words to me, I don't know what he mean exactly. So seem like this, I'm a deaf person, when someone curse me, I can not hear him. :D

When I was in university, I always complained the unfair of the society, that's in the past. Now I'm a father of two daughter, I know that complain is not useful for my family, but hard working is necessary.

We Chinese people also face to the product quality problem, especially the food quality and environment quality, I think maybe you heard that from Internet or TV. Also our first reaction is curse those factory, but then few people think about deeply why this happen and how to solve this.
So this is a big topic not suitable in public, if you want, we can communicate with private message.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #78  
Jack, sometimes your English grammar is not quite right but your meaning is clear for those English speakers who have an understanding ear. Do not worry, your doing fine.

I have visited 12 other countries and my son has visited over 40, including China and Russia/Mongolia. So, yes, I have heard about how conditions of food, health, environment, security, safety, etc. are VERY different in different countries or experienced it myself.

Sad. Earthquake again. Pityful chinese people. Omg. Gold bless us. Why again! So sad.....................

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #80  
Sad to hear about...force 7 quake, rising death toll. Hope you and all you know are safe. That area has been hard hit many times before.