Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Thank you. My state is safe. That state sichuan so many earthquake from 2008. And people's house quality is bad, easy to be distoryed. The photos from there are too sad......

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #82  
Sorry about the huge earthquake again. So many hurt and injured. And aren't the pandas there also?
Are building codes improving due to all these earthquakes?

saw this pic of workers trying to move a rock that fell from the earthquake.
Jack, you are going to have to fire up your Jinma and go down and move that for them!

Attachments

• 130420062742-01-sichuan-quake-0420-horizontal-gallery.jpg
    130420062742-01-sichuan-quake-0420-horizontal-gallery.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 139
   / Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #83  
So how is the air quality in your city. Is the sky ever blue? Can you see something more than 1 km away? Does the sun set on the horizon or just disappear into the brown haze above the horizon?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #84  
Good question. When my son visited some months before the Olympics, in some cities industry was being shut down to clear air for visitors. It was early in the program and many of their photos are horizon limited by smog.

Sorry about the huge earthquake again. So many hurt and injured. And aren't the pandas there also?
Are building codes improving due to all these earthquakes?

saw this pic of workers trying to move a rock that fell from the earthquake.
Jack, you are going to have to fire up your Jinma and go down and move that for them!

I heard those pandas are safe now. Most people there are poor, they donot have enough money to reforce their house. You can see there is no any steel in the ruined house.
It's thousands of miles from my city. I think it need at least one year to drive my jinma to reach there.

So how is the air quality in your city. Is the sky ever blue? Can you see something more than 1 km away? Does the sun set on the horizon or just disappear into the brown haze above the horizon?

Very bad. I only can see the blue sky when taifen come here.

Good question. When my son visited some months before the Olympics, in some cities industry was being shut down to clear air for visitors. It was early in the program and many of their photos are horizon limited by smog.

Such like beijing, it close many factory, but its air is still so bad. So it 's still a big problem for ud.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #88  
yes, we exported jobs and environmental problems to China.

china must be just like Texas...a long way across!,:reading::biggrin::steeringwheel::tractor::D

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #90  
Thank you for posting from China.