New member-introduction to forum

/ New member-introduction to forum #1  

Elsewhere Farm

Tractor
Kubota L3800
Hi all.....well, I purchased a 38 acre horse farm about 6 months ago; first time I've had more than 3/4 acre with my home!

Anyway, I have 3 horses, about 12 acres in hay that I lease out to a neighboring farmer, and lots of work to do! I have a full time job as an educator and hope to retire in about 8 years and be a gentlewomen farmer.."plants and animals" has been my mantra lately as they don't talk back as some teenagers do!

I just purchased a brand new Kubota L3800 with FEL, and LandPride rotary mower and box blade. I also got a chan harrow as I have both an indoor arena and an outdoor one as well with sand footing.

My driveway is about 500 yards long and gravel, so I will be teaching myself how to fix all of the potholes made this winter soon. So far I've used the box blade and FEL to move manure, set up a new garden area, and prepare another area for some fruit trees. What a sight when I busted into the middle of the Andre pile outside my barn...steam and more steam so the composting is working!

I used this site to research what I wanted to buy and it was very helpful...I look forward to asking more questions here as I know I'll need the help.

/ New member-introduction to forum #2  
Welcome from Ohio

/ New member-introduction to forum #4  
Welcome from Canada.

/ New member-introduction to forum #5  
Welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor: