Hello From Alabama

/ Hello From Alabama #1  

ram99magnum

Tractor
JD 3038E
Hi to all,

I'm trying to get as much info as possible to assist in making a decision between the JD 3032E & 3038E VS the Kubota L3800 & L4600 tractors.
I have to go and read a lot of post now?lol
Bob

/ Hello From Alabama #2  
:welcome: and have Fun!

/ Hello From Alabama #3  
Hi to all,

I'm trying to get as much info as possible to assist in making a decision between the JD 3032E & 3038E VS the Kubota L3800 & L4600 tractors.
I have to go and read a lot of post now?lol
Bob

My vote is 3038E. My reasons would include:
-distance from rear axle to front axle compared to front axle to front pivot pin is correct. Benefits are twofold - less ballast is necessary and the machine feels more stable
-loader on Kubota is a "will fit" - not designed package together and why it protrudes in front of tractor
-John Deere tractors have excellent finish - do not fade as fast
-John Deere has fierce loyalty to the product they manufacture - parts availability for their tractors lasts for decades
-more of a maneuverable tighter package which is better for trailering or working in tight areas whether in a corral or in a bush

Just some thoughts. John Deere is also very reliable and they have excellent dealership networks all over North America.

/ Hello From Alabama #4  
Last edited:
   / Hello From Alabama #6  
   / Hello From Alabama #7  
The tractor shopping is always the fun part Ole Jeffy Boy, you know that!

You KNOW I hate being called Boy, "Murph -------". Can't you substitute "Twink", "Wet Puppy" or "Dweed"?

/ Hello From Alabama #8  
You KNOW I hate being called Boy, "Murph -------". Can't you substitute "Twink", "Wet Puppy" or "Dweed"?

How about "Jeffy----".

/ Hello From Alabama #10  
P U H L E A S E, -------N O.

I believe that particular format is Copyright protected.

Well then "Jeffy-----" it is.:pirate: