First post, first tractor

/ First post, first tractor #1  

22rimfire

Tractor
Kubota BX2370
Found this forum while waiting and saving for my first tractor. Have been wanting a compact for quite a while for maintaining our small place, and to save my back. Not getting any younger, and I had to have one before I retire right?! :thumbsup: Well, retirement is about 7 years away, but I was more than ready. Settled on the Kubota BX2370 with FEL, and added a L/P 48" brush hog, and box scraper. We have 1.7 acres and will be using it to maintain the back forty, gravel drive and parking area, and anything other excuse I can possibly think of to get my butt in the seat! Purchased from Andy at Jennings Equipment in Puyallup, Wa and they were great. Took the time to help me pick the right machine, let me drive it around in their yard. It was a very friendly low pressure experience. It was delivered Friday by Mike who took as much time as I needed to give me the low down. He was awesome. Only glitch was after he had left I realized he brought the wrong scraper. I bought a 48", and he brought a 60". Don't ask me how we both missed that, just excited I guess. So they are going to bring out the right one and exchange it. Glad to be part of your forum now, and look forward to gathering and sharing tractor stuff. Man, I am LOVIN this thing so far! Can't get this silly grin off my face, and the wife thinks I've gone nuts (Actually I was already there), so I guess now that I have a tractor I can cal my place the Nut Farm :laughing: Thanks all, Carl

I know how this works, so here are the required pictures......

Backing into my place

Mike backing er off the truck

Posing with my new "toy" before I got it dirty!

One last shot. Hooked up the B/S for ballast even though it wasn't the right one.

/ First post, first tractor #2  
Nice.
Congratulations on the new BX.

/ First post, first tractor #3  
Welcome from Wisconsin have fun with your Tractor.

/ First post, first tractor #4  
Welcome Carl, from Branson, Mo.. good looking rig, with well matched implements, and well matched in size for your place. You will find uses for your rig that you have never thought of.:thumbsup:

/ First post, first tractor #5  
Welcome, you dun good.:thumbsup:

/ First post, first tractor #6  
Welcome and congratulations, we have a BX2200 and 2660 and love them.:thumbsup:

/ First post, first tractor #7  
Welcome from the other coast line.
Congrats on your new investment..looking for to so action pics real soon. :)

/ First post, first tractor #8  
Congratulations.

/ First post, first tractor #9  
Their so pretty when there new. Congratulations and welcome.