new guy

/ new guy #1  

Tractor
sltx1054
hello;
my name is jim herrick i am 68 years old my wife and i live in sumner maine , on 23 acres of some of the ruffest land in maine, my opinion. wife an i have been maried just over 50 years,
i have been a tractor nut for all my life , my favorit was a 1941 catapiler d4 dozer, wish i had kept it . i now have a 1952 ford 8n that i have had for a few years, its now apart in my garage and i am in the prosses of rebuilding the engine.it has a comercial loader on it and i miss it when i'm plowing snow with my 1975 ford f250 4x4 of road truck.rather be on my 8n.
my lawn tractor is a sltx 1054 cub cadet that i am now trying to work on . the owners manual tells me where the cup holder is and if ya want more info see the dealer .the way its built ya dam near have to,can't get at much. that why i thought it would be a good idea talking to you guys, probably younger and smarter than i. not that the old guys aren't smart and have more experrece . sorry i can't spell worth a dam.
thanks to all , jim

/ new guy #5  
Hi Jim. I am with you on the rough ground, I think the island I live on must have been cut from the same rock. Enjoy the site, and help is but a posting away.

/ new guy #9  
Welcome from WV.

/ new guy
hellow jeff , you are the first one to know what 1066 is, you must have been there to??there was more than one jeff' soo long ago. maybe we met ???
is it hot down there in florada?? 91 here in maine today in the shade m103 in the sun, too hot. take care ,
jim