A Newbie from Canada

/ A Newbie from Canada #1  

Philipx

Tractor
MF 135
Just a short introduction just joined this forum after looking around as I have inherited a Massey Ferguson 135 not sure of year but will investigate that when I find the ID plate But anyway thanks for letting me join I have had no experience at all with tractors but I am a journeyman mechanic so that side is taken care of but never driven one never mind worked on one so open to all suggestions on parts methods including how to drive one safely lol, I intend to use this tractor for grading snow plowing and loading as comes with front loader and rear grader plow as far as I am aware its a class 1 3 point hitch so open to suggestions on attachments I can use etc.

/ A Newbie from Canada #3  
Welcome from Wisconsin,back-blade,Brush-hog,Quack digger,Wood splitter,lots more if you look around.

/ A Newbie from Canada #4  
:welcome: from Washington State! You will no doubt find this forum very informative and entertaining at times too. Please participate and add your experiences.

/ A Newbie from Canada #5  
How's it goin, and welcome to the site. Dragoneggs got it right, lots of information and great support here.

/ A Newbie from Canada #7  
Welcome from Howell, Michigan!

/ A Newbie from Canada
Welcome from Howell, Michigan!

Thanks everyone for the hearty welcome I am sure that you people will give me the info I need when required