New to the tractor game

/ New to the tractor game #1  

Shane Ralph

Tractor
allischalmers b model
Well that not true. Ben around them most of my life new to owning one. I have a allis chalmers b model and need help finding some rear studs for it. I needed to change out the rear tires and have snapped 4 of the 5 lug nuts off one side. I've been to few places around were I live but no one seems to have what I need and have looked online for them. But no luck so far

/ New to the tractor game #3  
Welcome from nearby VA. Do they still have the statue of Andy in the town?

/ New to the tractor game #4  
Welcome from VA

/ New to the tractor game #6  
Welcome...I'm new here also..
try AGCO in your area, they are the dealers for Alis Chalmers.

/ New to the tractor game
Thank you all the warm welcome. Japody I think it's still there haven't been over that way in a while don't head into town much.

/ New to the tractor game #8  
I'm new to the tractor game and home owner game for that matter. I have 20 acres of land (jungle) full of brush and caine weed and need to do some clearing. I am a deer hunter so a good chunk of the land in the back of the property will remain untouched but in the meantime I would like to open up the front yard and around the pond. Luckily for me I convinced the owner to sell me his tractors... I got a bobcat CT120 and a john deere x585. I just purchased the front loader attachment for the bobcat and I'm getting that installed today but I would like to get a heavy duty bush hog and/or a tiller for planting grass, garden, and eventually a food plot. I was wondering if I could get some advice on which bush hog and tiller to purchase, does it have to be bobcat brand or can I find a cheaper one that is just as good?
Thanks

/ New to the tractor game #9  
Well that not true. Ben around them most of my life new to owning one. I have a allis chalmers b model and need help finding some rear studs for it. I needed to change out the rear tires and have snapped 4 of the 5 lug nuts off one side. I've been to few places around were I live but no one seems to have what I need and have looked online for them.

Model B lug nuts are available on eBay:

LINK:

Allis Chalmers B lug nuts | eBay

/ New to the tractor game #10  
I would like to get a heavy duty bush hog and/or a tiller for planting grass, garden, and eventually a food plot. I was wondering if I could get some advice on which bush hog and tiller to purchase, does it have to be bobcat brand or can I find a cheaper one that is just as good?
Thanks

CT120 has a Category 1, Three Point Hitch. Any implement set up for a Category 1, Three Point Hitch will fit the Bobcat. Category 1 is the most common size of hitch and the most common hitch size for implements. Category 1 Three Point Hitch is designed for tractors from 20 to 40 horsepower.

Your Bobcat only has 21 horsepower so it will not run heavy duty implements. You will need a STANDARD DUTY rotary mower and STANDARD DUTY tiller from 48" to 54" wide, wide enough to cover the outside to outside width of your rear tires.

Bush Hog is the name of one brand of Rotary Mower. Bush Hog invented the rotary mower in the 1950's.

There are dozens of brands of rotary mowers and tillers. You get what you pay for.