Gunny in the house...

/ Gunny in the house... #1  

GySgtAttack

Tractor
Bobcat S150, 14 Bobcat 2410's, soon Bobcat 963
22 year active duty retired U.S. Marine. Nuff said 'bout that. My passion is anything Bobcat, destructive by nature, or rolling with a HUGE set of hi-beams - the bigger the better there, me boyos! =)

I'm not at all politically correct, so if you offend easily, back off of my posts as I am what I am. If you are a troll, my best piece of advice is don't come at me with wit. You'll soon find that in a battle of wit with me, you are dangerously unarmed. Down home, down to earth, red neck, country boy who speaks plain, says what he means, means what he says, and has skin tougher than any rhinoceros ever did.

Your best friend or worst enemy - your choice. I'm highly opinionated, extremely politcal, and believe in God, yes, THE one and only with the capital G. Well that's my new member intro. I'm also some kind of smart arsed comedian. If I can't get a smirk out of you, you don't have a pulse.

Thanks for reading and how do you do? I'm doing so good that there really needs to be two of me to properly enjoy it! =)

GySgt Attack out
Semper Fidelis and Carpe Diem! :drink: :newhere: :stirthepot: :punch: BOB:cat: :eagleglobeanchor: :drillsergeant: :medalofhonor: :marine8point: :flag-marines:
Yes, the Marines are a department of the Navy...
The MEN's Department!!! =)

/ Gunny in the house...
Originally from beertown - Milwaukee, WI (born and raised) myself and a HUGE Cheesehead/Packer Backer! Just decided to retire across the puddle (Lake Michigan) after 22 years of service to God, Corps, and Country. Greetings from Michigan!

/ Gunny in the house... #4  
USMC: The Men's Department of the Navy !

No John Waynes here. Keep your LPCs shined and your blouse pressed.

Semper Scrotus.

/ Gunny in the house... #5  
lol ...

/ Gunny in the house...
Nothing tastes better in my opinion whether at deer camp or at a jobsite than a meal from one of my hoarded pallets of WW II era military C-Rations. So a "John Wayne" is always close at hand for me. Semper Scrotum doesn't sound too cool to me... Always balls?! ROTFLMFAO! =)

/ Gunny in the house... #7  
CM? That you?

/ Gunny in the house... #8  
Stereotypical

/ Gunny in the house...
CM? Colonel Mustard in the library with a hatchet? Bahahaha!

Stereotypical, big word for a Kubota owner DT86... LOL! :stirthepot:

/ Gunny in the house... #10  
Lifer: Always on the ball. (L)eather (P)ersonnel (C)arriers (boots).

How much fruit salad you got ?