New tractor owner

/ New tractor owner #1  

82powerking

Tractor
b8200
Looks like I found a good place to hang out. Lots and lots of tractor info here ,and being new to the tractor-owners club I'm sure I will find lots of help should I need it.
My tractor is a mid 80's Kubota b8200. So far I have the loader ,a finish mower ( pto mounted) and just waiting on a 60 inch snow blower. My tractor is 4x4 diesel ,geared. I look for any excuse I can find to take it out of the garage.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group. Cheers from Moncton area of New Brunswick ,Canada

/ New tractor owner #2  
Looks like I found a good place to hang out. Lots and lots of tractor info here ,and being new to the tractor-owners club I'm sure I will find lots of help should I need it.
My tractor is a mid 80's Kubota b8200. So far I have the loader ,a finish mower ( pto mounted) and just waiting on a 60 inch snow blower. My tractor is 4x4 diesel ,geared. I look for any excuse I can find to take it out of the garage.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group. Cheers from Moncton area of New Brunswick ,Canada

Welcome to TBN - you're right, this is a great place to hang out.
I'm wanting to get the tractor out & move some pallets of firewood, but the ground is too soft from recent rain - I'll just have to wait 'till we get another freeze. I haven't been through Moncton since I took the TransCan up to Five Islands, NS a few years back. My grandpa was from Albert mines in your fair province.

/ New tractor owner #4  
Welcome from Maine and enjoy your tractor . Lot of great folks on this forum .
I live just across the border from NB..

/ New tractor owner #5  
:welcome: from Alabama. Please keep the cold air up there. They people here have ALL the best answers.

/ New tractor owner #6  

Congrats on becoming a tractor owner...
I have a very similar tractor in a B1700, gear with FEL...

I'll pass along some of the best "words of wisdom" I got from this forum in regard to being new at operating a front end loader....just three words: "Low and Slow"

I'll add:
...try to keep your center of gravity as low as possible on anything but flat even terrain...
always use 4wd when descending grades on any unpaved surface...

With attachments your tractor will be the most diverse labor saving investment you can make...respect it for what it is...and what it can do will continue to amaze you...

Good Luck and be safe...