Gday From Australia

/ Gday From Australia #1  

FarmerAlex

Tractor
Pasquali 934 x 3, Case 580 SLE,
Howdy all, Just signed up on here, farming a variety of things.

Hope to read some interesting stuff

Alex

/ Gday From Australia #2  
Welcome! :welcome: I trust you will find many interesting and helpful things here....I know I have!

/ Gday From Australia #3  
:welcome: Post lots, keep your humor about you, take lots of pics, and learn lots of stuff. Even some things you really didn't want to know. :D GREAT SITE

/ Gday From Australia
Thankyou everyone so far who has posted, really keen to get the low down on most machinery as I build most of my own gear.
Cheers Alex

/ Gday From Australia #8  
Howdy.
Anyone see the ANZAC league test yesterday?
Have forgotten all about the cricket and don't want to talk about it.

:D

/ Gday From Australia
Gday Kiwi, sorry haven't had the chance to look, remember it's silly season with everyone running round like blue *** flies trying to get seed into the ground!!

/ Gday From Australia #10  
G'day Cobber and welcome to TBN from Tassie.

Enjoy the site.
Are they still doing a heap of dairy conversions in Tassie now that the arse has fallen out of the milk price? I was told a year ago it is the new land of milk and ...milk. Not sure how relevant that was. Seemed like you guys had a much better handle on building dams and irrigation and the tangled mess that is water rights and who is funding the whole thing than we do here in NZ.

On a different note, and being so ignorant about just how big Tassie is, there's a sawmill down that way with one or two logosol frame saws. One day, I or someone in Aussie I know will pay him a visits to pick his brains about them and see if they handle Aussie hardwood, which as we know, the 'mericans on this site ( :) ) just can't really comprehend. I don't suppose you know who the sawmill is and where they are at please?