New guy from the wet side of Washington state

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #1  

3pt

Tractor
Ford2n/Deerex300
Hello fellow tractor owners. Found this site a few weeks ago and have been looking around at the forum questions. My username is 3pt. My tractor is a 1944 Ford 2n and my lawn mower tractor is a John Deere x300 w/42" deck. Sprayer is a 15 gal electric w/boom & wand. Chainsaw is a Stihl MS210c. Thanks for the interesting input.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #3  
Hi. Welcome. Keep the rain coat handy.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #4  
:welcome: from Seabeck WA. I had an old girlfriend living in Battle Ground... Err, maybe I should say a girlfriend a long time ago... Anyways recently went through and the place sure has grown! Cold and rainy here and snow likely tonight!

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #7  
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

We're happy to have you here.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #8  
Hello fellow tractor owners. Found this site a few weeks ago and have been looking around at the forum questions. My username is 3pt. My tractor is a 1944 Ford 2n and my lawn mower tractor is a John Deere x300 w/42" deck. Sprayer is a 15 gal electric w/boom & wand. Chainsaw is a Stihl MS210c. Thanks for the interesting input.

Welcome to the board...I'm a new guy myself. BTW...I lived in Battle Ground from 2000-2005 while in the Coast Guard and stationed in Portland.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #9  

Welcome to the board...I'm a new guy myself. BTW...I lived in Battle Ground from 2000-2005 while in the Coast Guard and stationed in Portland.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington state #10  
Welcome on board from the dry, cold & snowy side of the state. Got one inch yesterday and its still with us.