New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #1  

kgoldsm732

Tractor
Mahindra 3016 HST
Hello;
kgoldsm732 here, :) Bought my Mahindra 3016 HST w/115 loader & 3720 backhoe in March 2015. Only issue so far(49 hrs) in 5 Qts engine oil(leaks out) & 1 boom cyl. hose pinched due to poor routing:eek:

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #2  
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I was just reading your review. Leaking oil doesn't sound great. :eek:

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST
No, I'd rather it burned it, at least I'd know the rings or valve stems were lubed1:dance1:

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #6  
Hello;
kgoldsm732 here, :) Bought my Mahindra 3016 HST w/115 loader & 3720 backhoe in March 2015. Only issue so far(49 hrs) in 5 Qts engine oil(leaks out) & 1 boom cyl. hose pinched due to poor routing:eek:

Welcome. So far no leaks on my 1538 with about 50 hours on the clock. I'd be talking to my dealer if mine were leaking that much oil. Do you know where it's leaking from?

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #7  
Hello;

Welcome! Can you tell where it's leaking from? 5 quarts is a ridiculous amount of oil to lose over only 50 hours! I'd be getting that fixed ASAP.

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #8  
Welcome. So far no leaks on my 1538 with about 50 hours on the clock. I'd be talking to my dealer if mine were leaking that much oil. Do you know where it's leaking from?

Dang, Dick! I was typing my response when you posted yours! Great minds think alike, I guess.

/ New member w/Mahindra 3016 HST #9  
Dang, Dick! I was typing my response when you posted yours! Great minds think alike, I guess.

Yeah I originally told him to post in the Mahindra section but it looks like he did already. I wouldn't be putting up with that kind of foolishness for a nano second. I payed for a warranty and I have every intention of getting my money's worth. That's a whole lot of engine oil so it's gotta be easy to find.