Belarus Tractors

/ Belarus Tractors #1  

technodvor

Tractor
Belarus/MTZ
Hi everyone,
I am Gabriel from Belarus, a fan of Belarus brands of Tractors, general agricultural/construction machinery and equipment.
Need any clarification or assistance with the brands, i am always willing to lend an helping hand.

Kind regards,

Gabriel.

/ Belarus Tractors #2  
Hi Gabriel.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

/ Belarus Tractors
Thanks Wagtail)

/ Belarus Tractors #6  
Welcome Gabriel,

I asked a similar question to the following a while back and don't think anyone responded. The Soviet era Belarus tractors that I've seen have the seats very high and it seems that this would greatly increase visability for loader work. Can you tell me whether that's the reason for the high seats?

Stuck

Last edited:
   / Belarus Tractors
Welcome Gabriel,

I asked a similar question to the following a while back and don't think anyone responded. The Soviet era Belarus tractors that I've seen have the seats very high and it seems that this would greatly increase visability for loader work. Can you tell me whether that's the reason for the high seats?

Stuck

Hi Stuckmotor,

Thanks for your question,

You are right that the seats are quite high as it would aid visiblity, Used to create comfortable conditions for the driver and keep vibrations down as he/she steers the tractor on the move. 2_80v_6800000_siden_e.png

/ Belarus Tractors #8  
:welcome: to TBN

Thanks for the generous offer of helping. We have 3 of the Belarus 250AS. Fuel effecient mower pullers.

/ Belarus Tractors
:welcome: to TBN

Thanks for the generous offer of helping. We have 3 of the Belarus 250AS. Fuel effecient mower pullers.

Good to hear Steave, hope you are enjoying using them?
if there's anyway i could be of assistance, please contact me.

/ Belarus Tractors #10  
Gabriel,
Thank you for confirming what I suspected. I'm considering rasing the seat on my MF so I won't have to stand up to see the ends of the forks.
Stuck